GBOMBS

2»

Replies

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    LyndaBSS wrote: »
    Why call it GBOMB? That's what you did that made it seem like some newfangled plan.

It boils down to you eating a plant based diet and staying in a calorie deficit.

Because that's what it's called. GBOMBS.
    Google it!

Had you mentioned Fuhrman in your initial post, it would have been clear that you didn't make it up. 😉
  • BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    Alex wrote: »
    Folks let's not turn this discussion into a snark fest. The OP is sharing a diet that works for them and they are excited about. If you aren't interested in this diet or engaging in a friendly way with the OP, then move on please.

Thank you! Appreciate it!

• BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    So last night I made roasted brussel sprouts with white onion and wild mushroom, chopped garlic and served it on top of wilted fancy greens, added some pepita seeds and white beans, greens seasoning and a lot of black pepper. It was delicious and so simple to make!
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    What are pepita seeds?
  • steveko89
    steveko89 Posts: 2,214 Member
    edited September 2019
    So last night I made roasted brussel sprouts with white onion and wild mushroom, chopped garlic and served it on top of wilted fancy greens, added some pepita seeds and white beans, greens seasoning and a lot of black pepper. It was delicious and so simple to make!

Curious, what's the macro breakdown for that?

Nevermind, I peeped your diary. I see you also had a veggie burger or two to get some protein, which you didn't mention in your OP.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,582 Member
    LyndaBSS wrote: »
    What are pepita seeds?

Pumpkin seeds.
  • steveko89
    steveko89 Posts: 2,214 Member
    I should market what I eat; the B.R.A.W.N.Y Diet

Breads
    Rice
    Animals
    Whey
    Nut Butters
    Yogurt

I feel like it could actually be a thing... You heard it here first, ladies & gents!
  • Annie_01
    Annie_01 Posts: 3,096 Member
    I think that if she has found a way to eat that is healthy and that she is enjoying then she can call it whatever she wants. I think the name is a bit strange but she didn't make it up. When I googled it to find out what it is there was about 140,000 responses.

I don't recall her saying that it was the best diet for everyone...just that it was working for her and that she was enjoying eating this way.