Kimmie's Chit Chat

13»

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    I hide my scale so people won't break it and it's not because I forgot where I put it.
  • kacahill320
    kacahill320 Posts: 51 Member
    yes it seems like if there's a scale any where people feel they must hop on. I don't like my new one it weighs me 3lbs heavier than the last one!!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    yes it seems like if there's a scale any where people feel they must hop on. I don't like my new one it weighs me 3lbs heavier than the last one!!

Since it's talk like a pirate day I'll say: Yarrrgg, scales be weird.
  • lyttlefish
    lyttlefish Posts: 557 Member
    so Chit Chat ? seems only one sentence convo. I am doing KETO is anyone else on here following that food plan? I am really happy with how I feel and the weight is going down about 1.5 pounds a week. I weigh my foods, walk at a brisk pace 30 minutes a day and keep to my calorie goal..Feeling better is way more important to me than losing the weigh..but that plus keeps me so motivated.
  • kacahill320
    what is a KETO diet?
  • kacahill320
    I really would like to start walking but feel so unmotivated.
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Just get up and do it - you won’t regret it

You can have the pain of discipline or the pain of regret -

That’s something i repeat to myself when I’m not feeling motivated
  • kacahill320
    thanks, I am already full of regrets for not walking and the week is gone. I have dogs who would love to go with me.
    and it's not too hot out
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Today is a new day
  • RamblinMan521
    RamblinMan521 Posts: 38 Member
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    Today is a new day

'It was a new day yesterday but by God, it's an old day today.' - Ian Anderson
  • kacahill320
    tomorrow is the first day of autumn, and the weather is beautiful!! I think i'll go for a walk