What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    My swollen foot, wine, airplanes, compression socks, emotional comfort dogs, pretzels.....I could continue.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    13 reasons really *kitten* with my head and leaves me feeling so sad and conflicted yet I can't stop watching.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    The Price You Pay
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    13 reasons really *kitten* with my head and leaves me feeling so sad and conflicted yet I can't stop watching.

Same 😔
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Dakase83 wrote: »

Same 😔

I'm absolutely not eating cheese quesadillas, pumpkin bars and sipping wine while watching 13 reasons with tears streaming this evening..... *cough cough*

• NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    So.... Accidentally put poultry seasoning in my coffee because it's right next to the pumpkin spice
  • melissawill2017
    melissawill2017 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Thinking I may have an addiction...
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    The night before a job interview is a much, much worse feeling than being in the job interview

Best of luck!!
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Wow, this vaping thing didn't quite turn out how anyone expected, huh?

Think a big part of it was the mind set that people assumed it was safe. Which meant chain vaping and not thinking anything of it.

and vaping THC is having some pretty big health consequences as well
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »

Word

Almost every morning there is a new story about someone getting very sick or dying from something that people assumed was harmless. Kids as young as 5th grade getting addicted to the point they do it in class! It's scary stuff

It’s big in some places near me. It goes together with energy drinks and/or Mountain Dew. Kids and adults alike. I feel like there needs to be some kind of public outreach. It makes me really sad

The school not too far from me has drawers full of confiscated vape pens. It's crazy. I am hearing they may temporarily ban sales while trying to do some more research.

Sure, we don't have 50 years of research telling us this brand new technology is terrible for you just like cigarettes; it must be safe! How stupid do people have to be? Did no one really see this coming?

Well a lot of these people are teens and teens get all of their "facts" from the internet and their favorite youtube celebs. 🤦‍♀️

That’s valid.

Celebrities know everything!

.... just ask them.

Nothing can prepare a person to be an expert of all political and scientific matters as the ability to either sing or play make-believe.

It’s True !!

I just recently learned that someone has changed their beliefs of religion because of a story a youtuber told which makes NO historical sense if you use your brain for about 3.4 seconds. It's scary that people who get their "facts" from such these sources are now voting
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options

Such a good series.
  • NoHookUpZone
    Options
    I think the lack of protein in the evening is giving me headaches. I'm going to start drinking my clear protein drinks after 6:30
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    mockchoc wrote: »
    I'm over not having my home. We got flooded in Feb this year. Everything they do they screw up. 4th kitchen is next. I want to be home so bad. Deep breath, it'll be soon. It'll be strange moving in with most of our stuff gone though.

Good luck!! 🤗🤞💓
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    mockchoc wrote: »
    I'm over not having my home. We got flooded in Feb this year. Everything they do they screw up. 4th kitchen is next. I want to be home so bad. Deep breath, it'll be soon. It'll be strange moving in with most of our stuff gone though.

Hope you don't have to wait much longer Sue :)
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    The night before a job interview is a much, much worse feeling than being in the job interview

Good luck! I had one today too
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    @1sphere So pleased that yours went well :smile: Mine was ok, I wasn't nervous, but the interviewer was an ex-lawyer so his questioning style was a bit aggressive :|
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Thankz @ghudson92 - hope yours went down ok. Mine went smoothly, I wasn't nervous even though I did feel that small bit of awkwardness like always in an interview
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    @1sphere So pleased that yours went well :smile: Mine was ok, I wasn't nervous, but the interviewer was an ex-lawyer so his questioning style was a bit aggressive :|

Fingers crossed for both of you!! :heart:
  • NoHookUpZone
    Options
    This new exercise bike is kicking my *kitten*
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    This new exercise bike is kicking my *kitten*

Is it a paleton?