What's on your mind?

Replies

• LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Wow, this vaping thing didn't quite turn out how anyone expected, huh?

Think a big part of it was the mind set that people assumed it was safe. Which meant chain vaping and not thinking anything of it.

and vaping THC is having some pretty big health consequences as well
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »

Word

Almost every morning there is a new story about someone getting very sick or dying from something that people assumed was harmless. Kids as young as 5th grade getting addicted to the point they do it in class! It's scary stuff
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member

Think a big part of it was the mind set that people assumed it was safe. Which meant chain vaping and not thinking anything of it.

Word

Almost every morning there is a new story about someone getting very sick or dying from something that people assumed was harmless. Kids as young as 5th grade getting addicted to the point they do it in class! It's scary stuff

It’s big in some places near me. It goes together with energy drinks and/or Mountain Dew. Kids and adults alike. I feel like there needs to be some kind of public outreach. It makes me really sad
  • LiftingSpirits

Word

It’s big in some places near me. It goes together with energy drinks and/or Mountain Dew. Kids and adults alike. I feel like there needs to be some kind of public outreach. It makes me really sad

The school not too far from me has drawers full of confiscated vape pens. It's crazy. I am hearing they may temporarily ban sales while trying to do some more research.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    sbqewbyuvwnu.jpeg
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    mtndewme wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    I'm thinking of trying the mystery Oreo flavor. I love a gimmick

i think its like a cinnabon mix of some kind

I enjoyed the mystery Doritos that was like....a decade or more ago. It tasted like a hamburger with mustard.

I tried a mystery Mountain Dew recently. Seems like that would be right up your alley

I haven't kept up with all the mystery stuff but I've been walking past the Oreo display so it's seeping into my very being.
  • LiftingSpirits
    iMago wrote: »
    I'm thinking of trying the mystery Oreo flavor. I love a gimmick

i think its like a cinnabon mix of some kind

I enjoyed the mystery Doritos that was like....a decade or more ago. It tasted like a hamburger with mustard.

I tried a mystery Mountain Dew recently. Seems like that would be right up your alley

I haven't kept up with all the mystery stuff but I've been walking past the Oreo display so it's seeping into my very being.

Last year's tasted like fruity pebbles to me
  • LiftingSpirits

Word

The school not too far from me has drawers full of confiscated vape pens. It's crazy. I am hearing they may temporarily ban sales while trying to do some more research.

Sure, we don't have 50 years of research telling us this brand new technology is terrible for you just like cigarettes; it must be safe! How stupid do people have to be? Did no one really see this coming?

Well a lot of these people are teens and teens get all of their "facts" from the internet and their favorite youtube celebs. 🤦‍♀️
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    It’s taken a long time but I finally got the promotion I’ve been waiting for.

Congratulations Jenny :)
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    These 12 hour days are :-1: but that OT is like :love:
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Yeah *kitten* overtime today.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member

Word

Sure, we don't have 50 years of research telling us this brand new technology is terrible for you just like cigarettes; it must be safe! How stupid do people have to be? Did no one really see this coming?

Well a lot of these people are teens and teens get all of their "facts" from the internet and their favorite youtube celebs. 🤦‍♀️

That’s valid.

Celebrities know everything!

.... just ask them.

Nothing can prepare a person to be an expert of all political and scientific matters as the ability to either sing or play make-believe.

It’s True !!
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Mmmmmhm
  • LonniJay
    LonniJay Posts: 3,740 Member
    Wish this headache would go away
  • NoHookUpZone
    edited September 2019
    Screwed myself by not going to work. I just feel like snacking now and I've already ate my snack calories.

Easier to be distracted at work. Guess I can get in the bike and earn my calories.
  • verodechoudens
    verodechoudens Posts: 3 Member
    I'm thinking holly *kitten* this post is so old... I don't even know if people are still commenting XD Noob here.
  • NoHookUpZone
    Welcome!
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    The night before a job interview is a much, much worse feeling than being in the job interview

good luck!