What's on your mind?

Replies

• ArmyVeteranM1A1C
    ArmyVeteranM1A1C Posts: 1,045 Member
    Biscuits n’ sausage gravy, grits, johnny cakes and sweet tea for breakfast
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    I might need to take a break, a few of you appeared in my weird dream last night (I mean, they’re all weird, right?)

Was I there?

You were not there, but you didn't miss much. Just a few people sittin around a table in a kitchen, talking.
    I might need to take a break, a few of you appeared in my weird dream last night (I mean, they’re all weird, right?)

🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m weird and look up my dreams, to try interpreting them. You’d be possibly pleasantly surprised to decipher little details and what it means.

Five vivid dreams for me last week. 😶

I never remember enough of my dreams to really be able to do this, I don't think

I had a weird dream last night about 2 exes. One kinda morphed into the other, like inside the house it was one person, but then outside of the house it was the other one. I wonder if this is some kind of sign. Like they were kinda the same person? Or maybe it means nothing at all.

I bet the house is indicative of something in your subconscious, but I'm not good at this stuff so I couldn't even guess at what
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member

I had a weird dream last night about 2 exes. One kinda morphed into the other, like inside the house it was one person, but then outside of the house it was the other one. I wonder if this is some kind of sign. Like they were kinda the same person? Or maybe it means nothing at all.

h3wf4bcohmcp.jpeg

a20caincbp5r.jpeg

zprc5g0l416d.jpeg

751ub6v970ic.jpeg

Whether or not it makes sense, I still find it interesting to look up 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    It’s taken a long time but I finally got the promotion I’ve been waiting for.

Congrats!
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member

Congratulations my friend! I’m so happy to see you being treated the way you deserve, I hope you’re happier there now!
  • Simpleman_67
    Simpleman_67 Posts: 81 Member
    On my mind..
    I wouldn't know where to start. Except with a 🍺
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member

Good things come to those who wait - if I’m not mistaken you were contemplating leaving at one time no? Feeling under appreciated? I’m glad it worked out for you
  • Cowsfan1
    I need to purchase a new hoodie - this one has hole in the sleeves - but it’s my favorite hoodie ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    I need to purchase a new hoodie - this one has hole in the sleeves - but it’s my favorite hoodie ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Can I have your old one?! Love me an oversized hoodie! 🙂

Is in the mail😉
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Am I the only one who has a love/hate relationship with this place?

umm... Hate to Love: 70/30

at best.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Am I the only one who has a love/hate relationship with this place?

umm... Hate to Love: 70/30

at best.

I hope today is a good day 🤗

likewise <3

(it just got better.)
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    I'm thinking of trying the mystery Oreo flavor. I love a gimmick
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    mtndewme wrote: »

i think its like a cinnabon mix of some kind
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    mtndewme wrote: »

i think its like a cinnabon mix of some kind

I enjoyed the mystery Doritos that was like....a decade or more ago. It tasted like a hamburger with mustard.