Congratulations! :happy:
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    black!!!
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    The black one for sure. LOVE those shoes! Both are beautiful on you, but the black is dressier. If you have a daytime even could you possible wear the floral one?

Great job and congrats! I hope to meet and be at my GW at my 25 year!

BTW, you DO NOT look anywhere near your age!
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Love the Floral ! You look sexier in that one !
  • Queen_Christine
    Queen_Christine Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    They both look great but the black dress looks better and is great for evening wear.

congrats on meeting your goal! you look great!
  • TakeOne
    TakeOne Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Well I'm no help at all, b/c I think you look amazing in both dress! CONGRATS on achieving your goal and at such a special time :) The LBD is what I'd expect most people to go with..simply b/c that's what's the usual right? The floral is unexpected and eye catching. Either way is a win b/c you look FABULOUS in both!! You've got me totally excited for my 10yr reunion btw :) Have a blast!!
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    You honestly can't go wrong with either dress. You look so amazing in both. I think the black one says: I'm classic, sexy and sophisticated. The floral one says: I'm fun and flirty and looking to have a good time!

You look stunning! Have an amazing time at your reunion and know when you walk into that room that everyone is going to be blown away. Congratulations on all of your success!
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Little black dress !! I always love black, for evening attire,cant go wrong with it. But i must admit the floral looks very eye catching on you too
  • SyddneyyLeigh
    Options
    Id gooo black :)
  • wjkfloyd
    wjkfloyd Posts: 125
    Options
    Wow, congrats!
  • shad1018
    shad1018 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    No matter which yhou wear you'll look smashing! Beautiful inside and out - love the smile. Congrats on your efforts :smile:
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    The floral one accentuates your waist and compliments your skin better.
  • STR0NGisSEXY
    STR0NGisSEXY Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I vote floral. They are both beautiful on you.. When I read the description i was sure I would pick the black one, until I scrolled down and saw you in the floral! WOW!
  • karhaz123
    Options
    Black for sure!! Stunner!!
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Floral. Everyone who wants to hide a few pounds will be wearing black. Show them you're proud! :wink:
  • jmjones66
    jmjones66 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I vote the floral, it shows off your figure more than the black. Besides, fat people are always in dark colors to achieve the "slimming" factor!
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I vote the floral, it shows off your figure more than the black. Besides, fat people are always in dark colors to achieve the "slimming" factor!

I'm thinking this decision is done and over...the OP is 11 days ago... :laugh:
  • slimcie
    slimcie Posts: 3
    Options
    They both look great but i love the black dress!!
  • Oplesandbanonos
    Oplesandbanonos Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Floral floral floral!!! i love that dress
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Again ladies...this post is so 11 days ago. :huh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!