Let’s talk about our cats!

pizzamyheart
pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
My cats are cool. I don’t want people talking about their dogs in this thread. I’m currently not happy with my dog. She knows what she did. So to punish her I’m making a thread in which people can talk about their CATS

Replies

• ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    My cat is black and white. Therefore she is a cow cat. Her name is Poppy but her title is the bovine goddess. My cat is old and rude and fat and I love her. That is all.

I have two black and white cats. One is black and white and the other is fluffy white and black. They are both nerds. But I love them.

They are also cow cats 😊
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    My one cat, the tuxedo cat, constantly puts socks in their water bowl. If no socks are around he may use a towel. Every freaking time I check their water there is something in it.

My mum's black cat does this, except for she puts her biscuits in there and then "fishes" them out. She has a pond she could really go fishing in but... the water bowl is where its at 🤷‍♀️
  • pizzamyheart
    I have three cats. One of them is an *kitten*. He knows I'm typing this about him and is watching me from the bookshelf in the other room... because he's an *kitten*.

They always know. Plus that’s why they lay on your keyboard. They need to be in control.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    I have three cats. One of them is an *kitten*. He knows I'm typing this about him and is watching me from the bookshelf in the other room... because he's an *kitten*.

They always know. Plus that’s why they lay on your keyboard. They need to be in control.

Surprisingly, I have never had any of my cats lay on my keyboard. My lap, my game controller, my books, sure... but not my keyboard.

He still knows I'm talking about him, btw. He's watching me.. like a creep.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    I have one cat (out of four) that is constantly peeking through the curtains to spy on the neighbors. When she sees them getting into their car or just walking around the yard, she starts to chatter.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    A chorus of mews
    Five AM, it's time for food
    I just want to sleep
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    My cat is very vocal. If I talk to her she'll talk back. Every morning when I wake up you can hear her zooming up the stairs making this adorable ppppuuuuurrrriiipppp! noise the whole way.
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    My cat gets real pissy if she finds out we're leaving. If I try to pet her she'll take a swing at me but she'll be laying on my shoes as I'm trying to put them on. Oh yeah, she has such a weird foot fetish. When I get home and take my shoes off, she'll cuddle my shoes and just stick her whole head in and huff that workday hot foot smell. Ew.
  • pizzamyheart
    my cat is sitting on the window sill making barking sounds at the birds who come to the tree. Definitely more of a bark sound then a meow.