happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    How much money I spent buying the new iPad air
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: Β»
    1sphere wrote: Β»
    i'm not feeling well, I can feel my body telling me "it's time to get sick for once", but I'm upping my vitamin intake and trying to control this

When I feel sick...i whine and make sure everyone knows...it helps.

Do you get offered a lot of cheese during those times ?? You know ... to go with the whine?? πŸ˜‚ yes I’m here all week folks
    i'm not feeling well, I can feel my body telling me "it's time to get sick for once", but I'm upping my vitamin intake and trying to control this

I don't believe it. You're not a male

I whine for the cheese.
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options

Do you get offered a lot of cheese during those times ?? You know ... to go with the whine?? πŸ˜‚ yes I’m here all week folks

I don't believe it. You're not a male

I whine for the cheese.

Brilliant
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    I found 2 estate sales within a block of each other that I'm going to tomorrow.... like a kid in a candy store, can it just be tomorrow already?

Can I come!?πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ€—πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

I love finding treasures and snooping aroundπŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ€˜πŸ˜˜ have fun!!
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: Β»
    axfj752hiykw.jpg
    1zm8bpqxyqdh.jpg
    Pretty excited to see my nieces reaction to the present i got her :)

So bad *kitten*! I have similar ones I got for my son when he was smaller soooo fun!!!....now we have two massive ones and I go with him it's also so fun but prepare to gain grey hair is all in saying!πŸ˜’ πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ŽπŸ€˜
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    My late Dad ... Memories. Things I wish now I just stepped away from, like I do now. Thinking of reaching out to my Dad's blood brother, my Uncle G in Singapore.

Hugs!!!πŸ’— never easy this I know sweet girl!πŸ€—....you so should reach out...I used to stare in my uncle's eyes after in lost my dad...they were fraternal twins....it soothed me at timesπŸ’“
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    I'm kind of dreading going mother of the bride dress shopping with my daughter this afternoon. I'm several weeks into bulking and not feeling my best about it right now.

You look amazing...we're always our worst critics...but I'm telling you....you're stunning
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I found 2 estate sales within a block of each other that I'm going to tomorrow.... like a kid in a candy store, can it just be tomorrow already?

I would love to have an estate sale partner!! But they were pretty much a bust, way over priced and nothing really tripped my trigger. They were in an extremely nice neighborhood. Too rich for my blood. Give me the old farm house in the middle of no where. And the couple that lived there collected cool stuff for 60+ years. I'm going to one of those on Sunday!
  • Tinydancer106
    Options

I would love to have an estate sale partner!! But they were pretty much a bust, way over priced and nothing really tripped my trigger. They were in an extremely nice neighborhood. Too rich for my blood. Give me the old farm house in the middle of no where. And the couple that lived there collected cool stuff for 60+ years. I'm going to one of those on Sunday!

I'm with you girl! I went to one and I was like ...is this a house or a show room? Where are the boxes of things to look through??!πŸ€·πŸ˜‹πŸ™Œ. We would have a blast! Artic Monkeys & Fratellis blaring on our way to pickers paradiseπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€˜πŸ€—πŸ’—πŸ’—
    Good luck hun!😘
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    This new exercise bike is kicking my *kitten*

Is it a paleton?

I considered getting one of those until I checked the price. Uhhhh NOPE

I haven’t looked into one - just see the commercials all the time - I want to say there is also a monthly fee too right? In addition to the cost of the actual bike??

Probably. I saw something like $2800 at the top of the page and exited real fast

https://www.onepeloton.com/shop/bike : $2245-$2694 for the bike
    Then you have to buy the app: $19.49 + tax per month.

Not a bicyclist so I cannot speak to the value - but that is a fair chunk of change so if all you do is ride a stationary bike at a gym I guess I cuold see it being worth while replacing a gym membership with this.

Some gym memberships are only $20/month. I love spin class but I just can't justify this cost. I really want a spin bike but not one that costs as much as an old car and then I still have to pay for monthly.
  • Cowsfan1
    Options

Agreed - old and rusty all day
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options

Ssshhh...I'm not that old
  • Cowsfan1
    Options

Ssshhh...I'm not that old

Just a little rusty tho amarite??
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Think I'm going to need to find my old glucometer and charger it. I feel like my sugar is getting low too often
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    I had no bad dreams after β€˜Mindhunters’ but β€˜The boys’ did a number on me apparently.
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    I have big plans with the boy today.. hope the rain stays away!
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    When you have pet sea horses and they give birth. How do you prevent them from getting sucked into the filter?
    They are so tiny.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    s131951 wrote: Β»
    a2x24hr54fju.jpg

Art lessons.

.... this is my husband. Have you been communicating with him? :laugh:
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    When you have pet sea horses and they give birth. How do you prevent them from getting sucked into the filter?
    They are so tiny.

I am now concerned for all of the baby seahorses... Someone please find a solution to this