True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    mtndewme wrote: »
    s131951 wrote: »
    I confess that I'd shop with someone for underwear just so they could try their cute, new shoes. As long as there is a Kirby t-shirt involved.

I don't own a kirby t-shirt :( but yay I made a new friend! :)

Any shirt will do or no shirt i suppose.
  • missjck2
    missjck2 Posts: 146 Member
    I confess... I only make old fashioned Quaker oatmeal in servings of 2 because that’s the highest serving instruction given on the container. Mind you I eat oatmeal for breakfast everyday and meal prep 😂

I’m sure the solution to making more than 2 servings at a time is simple but in my mind difficult - since making 2 servings isn’t just doubling 1 serving I’m not interested 🤷🏽‍♀️
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    I don't like fishing, fireworks, and the haunted houses that you pay to visit during the Halloween season.
  • Roza42
    Roza42 Posts: 246 Member
    In the past I have never noticed when people were interested in me. I have always been a people watcher, but I'm starting to feel a bit paranoid and notice people (er...men) watching me back.
  • mytyglotz
    mytyglotz Posts: 1,804 Member
    I confess I sometimes do not wear a bra if I am wearing a sweatshirt.

Just kidding!!
    I do that often. . . .
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    I confess that I made it out of the house today. I bought all sorts of stuff and it took me a whole of an hour.
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    I confess that I made it out of the house today. I bought all sorts of stuff and it took me a whole of an hour.

Proud of you girl!!🤗😉
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member

Proud of you girl!!🤗😉

:)
  • Roza42
    I confess that I gave my phone number to the 19 year old guy at the gym who asked for it. I realized why he wanted it when he followed me to the next station and started posing.
  • threewins
    threewins Posts: 1,455 Member
    Roza42 wrote: »
    I confess that I gave my phone number to the 19 year old guy at the gym who asked for it. I realized why he wanted it when he followed me to the next station and started posing.

I guess this is the exception which proves the rule I've read a million times. Don't flirt or attempt to flirt or talk to women at the gym.
  • MrAcavano
    MrAcavano Posts: 198 Member
    I confess. I hate professional sports and only watch the Yankees because my kids love them.
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    accavallo wrote: »
    I confess. I hate professional sports and only watch the Yankees because my kids love them.

I confess that I like you better now that you aren't a true fan of the evil empire 😍🤘🤗💗...so thank yooooooou!.😂
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    I confess this is one of my favorite threads sometimes.
  • Roza42
    edited October 2019
    I'm 54 and I didn't get it. I was talking to him about how to encourage my 15 year old son to start working out. I have to admit I was laughing about it later.
    threewins wrote: »
    Roza42 wrote: »

I guess this is the exception which proves the rule I've read a million times. Don't flirt or attempt to flirt or talk to women at the gym.

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    i'm Banksy. it was me all along.
  • BlowPopKisses
    BlowPopKisses Posts: 1,482 Member
    IC ...... after the first six or so I lose count.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    I confess...my brain turned to mush this morning. I started coffee with no coffee grounds. So now I have a hot cup of water...what do we call that...cant be a cup of Joe? Who's Joe anyways?
  • Plague_Doktor
    Plague_Doktor Posts: 44 Member
    I confess...my brain turned to mush this morning. I started coffee with no coffee grounds. So now I have a hot cup of water...what do we call that...cant be a cup of Joe? Who's Joe anyways?

Joe mama
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member

Joe mama

xss44tk73hlx.gif