WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR OCTOBER 2019

Replies

• csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    ☀️🙆‍♀️💙
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,582 Member
    Miakoda thanks for sharing your Max kitty miracle.
    Lanette, Lisa and others, thanks so much for filling in some of the background.
    No time for bio, dashing to BB&B class.
    Lighter, lovelies!
    f8qt1s098sxm.gifBarbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD
    Word for 2019: "GOOD" good attitude, good food, good times, good choices, good enough, feel good, GOOD! Word for October: get up and do it!
    Steps-2840 :( vits-1 log-I CI<250<CO-1 Tumble-1 mfp-1 AF-1

• KJLaMore
    KJLaMore Posts: 2,847 Member
    Heather- Hope your trip is going well and Happy Birthday! <3:*B)
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Heather t3332.gif
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,695 Member
    B)
  • evie1958
    evie1958 Posts: 861 Member
    Lisa, I flipped it and told myself the cardio is my reward for doing the free weights and weight machines. lol I'm just the opposite, the strength training is my reward for doing the cardio!
    Kelly, I'm glad you're not working those crazy long hours anymore too!
    At work today, so reading and posting one page at a time. Day 2 of logging, yesterday some not so pretty stuff ended up in my mouth (it did taste good tho....sigh), but I logged it and moved on. Numbers came in not so bad and the scale was friendly this morning! I have once again dipped into that lower decade, the trick now is to keep it headed in that direction! I can do this!
    Hugs for those needing them, congrats to those celebrating and welcome to the newbies.
    Evelyn, Vancouver Island
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Sue in TX: Congrats on meeting your goals!!! :smiley:

Felicia: Great to see your post. :bigsmile:

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    B)
  • Workoutahloic50
    Workoutahloic50 Posts: 391 Member
    Kelly,Lanette,and Kate-Thank y’all today.Today has been okay.Please,I hope none of y’all get the impression I’m not blessed.I am.I have a wonderful hubby who loves me no matter what.Three beautiful children,2 that love me and a grandson who says I’m the best cooker. I have all this and taking a long walk off a short pier crosses my mind. I Won’t do it,I know the pain it leaves behind.
    Today-I got in a great workout session.I actually got to go to the store and pick up a few groceries.I had the day to myself for a change.I know I got myself so worked up yesterday I didn’t sleep well (woke up with such a pain in my neck),but will try to sleep better tonight.I do know that y’all are my friends.And I count y’all in my blessings.Prayers,hugs,love ❤️❤️and much gratitude for y’all.
    Debby In Va