Before and After Photos - Throw 'em up!

1181920212224»

Replies

• SFJULES66
    SFJULES66 Posts: 168 Member
    Wow, what a transformation. May I ask how tall you are?

I'm not sure you're asking me, but you commented below me so I'll just answer 😅
    I'm 171 cm, its between 5'7 and 5'8 I think

You look amazing! We are the same height and you are such an inspiration. Will you share what you did to be so successful? Thanks.
  • MarissaRiv23
    MarissaRiv23 Posts: 406 Member
    @FluffyKitty987 Thank you so much!!! It took about 2.5 years, but I finally got the weight off. Thanks again ❤️
  • MarcyMavin
    MarcyMavin Posts: 142 Member
    toru21tdqjgt.jpeg
    fa84z1smxq4i.jpeg

Never posted here so hope it turns up not jacked up. Lol.
    SW 02/06/19 239.4
    CW 10/01/19 187.9
    Goal was for weight loss and muscle gain. Height 06’03” (Age 35)

What the freaking heck??!!!!! You are amazing! I so want the girl version of what you have!
  • SFJULES66
    SFJULES66 Posts: 168 Member
    SFJULES66 wrote: »

You look amazing! We are the same height and you are such an inspiration. Will you share what you did to be so successful? Thanks.

thank you 🤗 what I did was counting calories and eating around 1500 kcal a day. I cut out bread,pasta,rice,all bakery goods.. all things made of white flower... I do eat 1 gluteinfree toast each morning and occasionally whole wheat tortillas for lunch/dinner. I also cut out fat dairy products like cheese, cream, milk but I use soya/coconut milk instead. and by doing this I began losing 1 kg each week.. I then bought a treadmill and started jogging and then later running.. and now I'm taking group trainings in weight lifting like crossfit.

and I always stepped on the scale each morning, just to see fluctuations and keep me on my toes.

now I'm in maintenance and I dont count calories anymore, but it took me about a year to learn my portions and calorie intake.

and one last tip.. I always use a small plate, like a desert/kake plate when eating dinner, because it's so easy to fill the bigger plate with to much food.
    SFJULES66 wrote: »

thank you 🤗 what I did was counting calories and eating around 1500 kcal a day. I cut out bread,pasta,rice,all bakery goods.. all things made of white flower... I do eat 1 gluteinfree toast each morning and occasionally whole wheat tortillas for lunch/dinner. I also cut out fat dairy products like cheese, cream, milk but I use soya/coconut milk instead. and by doing this I began losing 1 kg each week.. I then bought a treadmill and started jogging and then later running.. and now I'm taking group trainings in weight lifting like crossfit.

and I always stepped on the scale each morning, just to see fluctuations and keep me on my toes.

now I'm in maintenance and I dont count calories anymore, but it took me about a year to learn my portions and calorie intake.

and one last tip.. I always use a small plate, like a desert/kake plate when eating dinner, because it's so easy to fill the bigger plate with to much food.

Thank you for sharing. Those are good tips. It’s encouraging that you ate around 1500 cal/ day. That’s very realistic. Congratulations!
  • MarissaRiv23
    MarissaRiv23 Posts: 406 Member
    harts1401 wrote: »
    eln8pl386c67.jpeg
    h2885i6t8nau.jpeg
    SW - 343lbs 6’1.5” April 16th, 2019
    CW - 259lbs
    GW - 195lbs

Awesome job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!