Hockey fans?

Options
1235»

Replies

• BeeRod527
    BeeRod527 Posts: 104
    Options
    Man! This thread really took off! WOOHOO to all the hockey fans :)

Pretty excited to see how the Pens turn out this year..

As long as you're not one of the many fans who now hate Talbot for being a Flyer, I'm cool with ya.

I get along with many fan bases on Facebook and Tumblr but for some reason always have problems with a couple of Pens fans on Tumblr.
  • sangelic
    sangelic Posts: 207
    Options
    :heart: my Wings!
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Uh, well with my screen name, you'd kinda have to guess I'd be a fan! I'm not one to watch games on TV though. Probably because I watch quite a bit "live" Go Shawano! My daughter is in her last year of Bantam, and is the only girl on her team. When she goes on to play for the High School she'll be the first girl in school history to letter in the sport. (Pause for PROUD MAMA MOMENT here)

After that I watch a lot of USHL in Green Bay, we have an awesome team and we love watching the Gamblers on a Saturday night, it's a good not too expensive time.

If I had to pick a pro team though, I'd go with the Sharks, I'm from the SF Bay Area. But like I said, I really don't watch hockey on TV.
  • newsammy11
    newsammy11 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Uh, well with my screen name, you'd kinda have to guess I'd be a fan! I'm not one to watch games on TV though. Probably because I watch quite a bit "live" Go Shawano! My daughter is in her last year of Bantam, and is the only girl on her team. When she goes on to play for the High School she'll be the first girl in school history to letter in the sport. (Pause for PROUD MAMA MOMENT here)

After that I watch a lot of USHL in Green Bay, we have an awesome team and we love watching the Gamblers on a Saturday night, it's a good not too expensive time.

If I had to pick a pro team though, I'd go with the Sharks, I'm from the SF Bay Area. But like I said, I really don't watch hockey on TV.

that is awesome! Congratulations to both of you!! :)
  • newsammy11
    Options
    Man! This thread really took off! WOOHOO to all the hockey fans :)

Pretty excited to see how the Pens turn out this year..

As long as you're not one of the many fans who now hate Talbot for being a Flyer, I'm cool with ya.

I get along with many fan bases on Facebook and Tumblr but for some reason always have problems with a couple of Pens fans on Tumblr.

Nope, hockey is a business. He took the money. See ya Talbo. :)
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Go Red Wings!

(I'm going to marry Patrick Eaves. Yupp. Or Darren Helm. :] Though Johan Franzen is my absolutely favourite!)

I support my fellow Swedes.
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Otttawa and Detroit!

This is why we're friends. <3
  • canadasaurus
    canadasaurus Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Sad but true... I am a die hard Leafs fan. We haven't won a cup in over 40 years... Any Leafs fan HAS to be die hard!
  • canadasaurus
    canadasaurus Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I was born in Montreal. Say no more. ;-) I live just outside of Toronto and take great pleasure in mocking Make Be-Leaf fans!

I think everyone enjoys mocking the Leafs fans, LOL.........................and to think some Leaf fans think their team can still make the playoffs.......................yeah keep dreaming, ha ha haha.

now...now....now!!! ....lolol

Been a leafs fan and proud to say..still am!!!

Me too!!! I live in Michigan now and get heckled non-stop for my Leaf loyalty...
  • Sharont213
    Sharont213 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I remember going to a Flyers game against the Buds 2 years ago .. looked up in the stands and some diehard Leafs fan brought a life size cutout of Don Cherry with him.. laughed my butt off ... made me feel right at home ..
  • Blueberry09
    Blueberry09 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    GO OILERS!!!!! I live in Edmonton, never really liked hockey until I lived on the parade route during the playoffs...my god what a party.

I'm an Oilers fan from way back! So far back I remember the parades when they won the cup! Way before they paraded after every game ;)
  • newsammy11
    Options
    I think it's safe to say that this off season has been a horrible one.

I pray so hard for the families & friends affected by the Lokomotiv tragedy. Gone too soon boys, rest peacefully.

tumblr_lr6w32bLM41qenz6to1_500.png
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    RIP boys, you'll be missed