Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Alia_RAlia_R Posts: 406Member, Premium Member Posts: 406Member, Premium Member
    @giancarlov1191 defo a supportive friend.

I'm looking for new additions to my army of MyFitnessCHAMPS 💙

You guys should add him. 😎
  • CaliValleyGirlCaliValleyGirl Posts: 618Member Member Posts: 618Member Member
    So many wonderful and new people. Welcome to MFP.
  • giancarlov1191giancarlov1191 Posts: 201Member, Premium Member Posts: 201Member, Premium Member
    Alia_R wrote: »

You rock!
  • mummymookymummymooky Posts: 15Member Member Posts: 15Member Member
    New here and would love some new friends to help me get to grips with this app. I got 100+lbs to lose and would like to be a lot closer up that than what I am now this time next year for when I reach big birthday!
  • LostIrish85LostIrish85 Posts: 21Member Member Posts: 21Member Member
    Oh me please! 😊
  • jruiz4120jruiz4120 Posts: 56Member Member Posts: 56Member Member
    Feel free to add me!!!
  • RulerOfCali1979RulerOfCali1979 Posts: 59Member Member Posts: 59Member Member
    Hey everyone I’m Ken. Feel free to add me. Always looking for new friends.
  • lukechart4lukechart4 Posts: 31Member Member Posts: 31Member Member
  • balord1balord1 Posts: 12Member Member Posts: 12Member Member
    Hello everyone! Posting from Texas, feel free to add me :)
  • PiscesIntuitionPiscesIntuition Posts: 1,312Member Member Posts: 1,312Member Member
    Hey y’all! I’ve enjoyed MFP in the 109 days I’ve been here! My past workouts: a few rounds of P90x and now I’m doing M&S Dumbbell Full Body routine. M&S is super easy, so I may be going back to P90x or something else with lifting! 💪🏾❤️
  • Crazyman75Crazyman75 Posts: 108Member Member Posts: 108Member Member
    Always looking for awesome badass friends that like to be supportive and motivated.
    I post daily.
    So come on and bring it!😏😎👍😊
  • QueenNatasha2017QueenNatasha2017 Posts: 3Member Member Posts: 3Member Member
    Hi everyone! Feel free to add me. This is my second time with MFP and Im trying to lose 50 pounds (again) and could use the motivation and friends!
  • Carbs_are_why_im_hereCarbs_are_why_im_here Posts: 21Member Member Posts: 21Member Member
    I fell off the wagon but I’m back on, everyone needs a little motivation here and there 🙂
  • phoenixrising5721phoenixrising5721 Posts: 1,817Member Member Posts: 1,817Member Member
    Hi. I'm always looking for new motivation
  • wanderlustadventureswanderlustadventures Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    Brand new user. Would love active & motivational peers to become allies with!
  • LilyDaySpaLilyDaySpa Posts: 38Member Member Posts: 38Member Member
    Alia_R wrote: »

You rock!

I vouch for him! I’ve known him for awhile now and he’s cool 😎 peep
  • LilyDaySpaLilyDaySpa Posts: 38Member Member Posts: 38Member Member
    I just cut down my list of non active non engaging friends and will be open to make new friends who are willing to show mutual supports. I’m very active unless I tell you otherwise. Enjoy interacting with everyone about fitness, personal life, or even just having fun being silly I will be supportive. If that’s you please feel free to add me.

Also, this is another cool friend of mine add him too _PizzaAndBeerIsWhyImHere_
  • CaliValleyGirlCaliValleyGirl Posts: 618Member Member Posts: 618Member Member
    Freaking Netflix interfering with my desire to sleep
  • TruvanessaTruvanessa Posts: 310Member Member Posts: 310Member Member
    Feel free to add me for support and motivation. Happy Sunday! 😊
  • vivek_g1vivek_g1 Posts: 4Member, Premium Member Posts: 4Member, Premium Member
    Always looking for more motivation and inspiration. Hopefully, in turn, I can provide that to someone else as well! 😁