The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Options

Replies

• George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    I can't find the cool t-shirt thread anymore so I'll have to show this off in here. My cousin made it for me. She knows me well ๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŒฎ happy weekend everyone ๐Ÿ˜˜

vn5friarqpot.jpg

This is awesome.
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    I can't find the cool t-shirt thread anymore so I'll have to show this off in here. My cousin made it for me. She knows me well ๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŒฎ happy weekend everyone ๐Ÿ˜˜

vn5friarqpot.jpg

YES! This is awesome! Love the shirt. :smiley:

My wife and I are kindred spirits that way.....with tacos. She has this decorating our kitchen cabinets...... :lol:

56eny3rd71ka.jpg
  • clord2
    clord2 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    TriOwl wrote: ยป
    All 8if4sgkfa17i.jpeg

have an amazing weekend , friends ..

Great pic! @TriOwl
  • clord2
    clord2 Posts: 413 Member
    Options

vn5friarqpot.jpg

Love it
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Hey strangers...its been a little while. Had a rough patch with treatments but on a new one that makes me feel 100% times better now โค Living off Boost drinks, the love of my kids, and this blond wig is for you @tinkerhellraiser because this is the one I wore today. Lots of new faces In here ๐Ÿ˜Looking great. Hope some of you aren't to disappointed to see me but oh well ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
    0jj0nncr6sm8.jpg

You are a sight for sore eyes ๐Ÿ˜ So good to see your beautiful face in here! Keep kicking *kitten*. ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

โคโค๐Ÿค—
  • karlschaeffer
    karlschaeffer Posts: 1,493 Member
    Options
    2 out of 3 cats ain't bad. :laugh: NEVER ALONE!
    ycwpa2hc7l1v.jpg

Donโ€™t worry, you donโ€™t qualify as a cat lady until you have more than 15 cats. ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    ycwpa2hc7l1v.jpg

Donโ€™t worry, you donโ€™t qualify as a cat lady until you have more than 15 cats. ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป

:laugh: No thanks. Three is more than enough to feed and take care of.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,038 Member
    Options
    r88781tzh4bf.jpeg
    Happy Friday ๐Ÿ˜ Itโ€™s been a busy week - Iโ€™ve missed your faces! Hope you are all well โค๏ธโค๏ธ
    Wowza.....always looking flawless and beautiful. With an amazing smile. Did you change your hair?๐Ÿ˜

vn5friarqpot.jpg
    This is epic and so are you!๐Ÿ˜
    o0zjw836k9p1.jpg

I love black and white
    Omg. So do I now. Looking so great!๐Ÿ˜

• Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options

vn5friarqpot.jpg

Happy to see you! Keep fighting mamma ๐Ÿ’œ Eat all the tacos you want!
  • Sweet_Pea15
    Sweet_Pea15 Posts: 211 Member
    Options

vn5friarqpot.jpg

Love the shirtโค You look beautiful ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Hey strangers...its been a little while. Had a rough patch with treatments but on a new one that makes me feel 100% times better now โค Living off Boost drinks, the love of my kids, and this blond wig is for you @tinkerhellraiser because this is the one I wore today. Lots of new faces In here ๐Ÿ˜Looking great. Hope some of you aren't to disappointed to see me but oh well ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
    0jj0nncr6sm8.jpg

Just can't give this enough ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿคท
    You're an inspiration and a sweetheart.....I'm so happy to know you lovely friend!๐Ÿ’ƒ
  • Tinydancer106
    edited October 2019
    Options
    ycwpa2hc7l1v.jpg

I need cats ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’—...oh wait that pesky lil dog thinks she's the owner๐Ÿ˜’....nope no cats allowed its in her "rules"....she's a real *kitten* that one๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜

You're the bomb chica๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™Œ
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    0jj0nncr6sm8.jpg

You've been in my thoughts, and I am so very happy to see this post.
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    9d7kcm1ffs7y.jpeg

Goodbye Texas ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป

Boston is nice!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—....js๐Ÿคท๐Ÿ’—.....you're looking incredible๐Ÿ’ƒ
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    xhkltis8ewhr.jpg

Nice shorts!!!.... Check out the beard thread too๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    n5fqvt6sl0cw.jpeg

Beeeeeautiful eyes girl.....๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    clord2 wrote: ยป
    duijqrs28dgl.jpg

Happy Friday everyone!

Happy Friday pretty girl!๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’—
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    My whole world minus one (plus 2 grown). My wife wasn't there because she's not as much a fan. I had planned this trip a long time in advance so my wife could visit family while the kids and I went to this show.

Breaking Benjamin, Chevelle, Three Days Grace, Diamante and Dorothy.

It was our 8 yr-old's first concert. She's my headbanger. My kids like to rock. :D

Hope everyone has an amazing Friday and weekend!

p8hwwyubpf4q.jpg

I freaking LOVE this pic!!!! Beautiful family....cool as hell dad!๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— rocking out with the fam...always a win!๐Ÿ’—
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    o0zjw836k9p1.jpg

I love black and white

It's a good look on you for sure!๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’—