More than 100 lb loss and have maintained 2 years

2»

Replies

• ChelleDee07
    ChelleDee07 Posts: 396 Member
    1234Yuki wrote: »
    What an incredible inspiration you are, truly!!! You look absolutely amazing!! I bet people don’t even recognize you!!

Initially I had some that hadn't seen me in a while be totally shocked. I was frequently told I looked like a complete different person. Now that has come to a halt for the most part. Thank you for the kind words!
  • sas202554
    sas202554 Posts: 14 Member
    Wow!! You look great!!
  • nowornever0430
    nowornever0430 Posts: 100 Member
    You look amazing!!
  • JudyKenova5
    JudyKenova5 Posts: 2 Member
    As you were losing did you lower your calories with each way in? Because Fitness Pal doesn't automatically lower them for you I know you have to recalculate. Also which setting did you use? Did you use the two pound a week setting? And did you eat your calories back from exercise?
  • ChelleDee07
    sas202554 wrote: »
    Wow!! You look great!!
    You look sooo incredible!! Congratulations on kicking so much butt!! 💪🤩🌟✨💫
    You look amazing!!

Thanks y'all! I appreciate the compliments.
  • ChelleDee07
    As you were losing did you lower your calories with each way in? Because Fitness Pal doesn't automatically lower them for you I know you have to recalculate. Also which setting did you use? Did you use the two pound a week setting? And did you eat your calories back from exercise?

Hi Judy, I entered in my personal info and requested the 2 lb loss a week figures. It gave me 1200 calories and I kept it at that amount through the 8 months of my loss. I should've recalculated along the way as I loss, but I did not. I only ate part of my exercise calories back on a rare occasion... like celebrating a birthday. This is a HOT topic on MFP. Some folks don't touch their exercise calories, some eat part of them back and some eat them all back. MFP already accounts for your loss with the calorie allotment they give you... so eating exercise calories back is encouraged, but I personally chose not to. Hope this helps!
  • juniorssister
    juniorssister Posts: 8 Member
    Your so right somebody did need to see this today. It helps me to keep going to see others have succeeded . I was up to 280, dropped to 184, and then gained back to 240, now I'm going between 213 - 219. Exhausting and just need to have some consistency. This really boosted my spirits today. Thank you, and congratulations on your successful life style change
  • The_Movie_Chair
    The_Movie_Chair Posts: 112 Member
    I am so happy for you. I am still not at my goal weight, but I am getting there. Only 9.5 pounds away and then maintenance hell will begin. You look happy and healthy. Amazing result lady! You inspire many!
  • KweenE13_
    KweenE13_ Posts: 2 Member
    Thank you for posting this.
  • KweenE13_
    KweenE13_ Posts: 2 Member
    Congratulations on your loss and keeping it off <3
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Inspiring! Thanks for telling your story.
  • SuziQ113
    SuziQ113 Posts: 1,520 Member
    What an inspiration you are to all of us.

As far as the naysayers.....there are a few magic buttons in FB for those types. None of us need negativity in our lives. Let them go on their merry way and you will be much happier for it.
  • ChelleDee07
    Your so right somebody did need to see this today. It helps me to keep going to see others have succeeded . I was up to 280, dropped to 184, and then gained back to 240, now I'm going between 213 - 219. Exhausting and just need to have some consistency. This really boosted my spirits today. Thank you, and congratulations on your successful life style change

Thank you so much and I am so glad sharing my story has helped you! No matter what....Don't give up. I know how frustrating it can be, but it stick it out. The outcome will be worth it.
  • ChelleDee07
    I am so happy for you. I am still not at my goal weight, but I am getting there. Only 9.5 pounds away and then maintenance hell will begin. You look happy and healthy. Amazing result lady! You inspire many!

Thank you!! It is awesome that you are less than 10 lbs away from your goal!! Congrats!! <3 Maintaining isn't that bad... I've managed for more than 2 years and dropped a little more in addition. :) You got this!! <3
  • ChelleDee07
    KweenE13_ wrote: »
    Thank you for posting this.
    KweenE13_ wrote: »
    Congratulations on your loss and keeping it off <3
    Inspiring! Thanks for telling your story.
    SuziQ113 wrote: »
    What an inspiration you are to all of us.

As far as the naysayers.....there are a few magic buttons in FB for those types. None of us need negativity in our lives. Let them go on their merry way and you will be much happier for it.

Thank you all ~ very kind compliments. :)
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    very nice work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!