GOAL!!! 25th Class Reunion: Dress Selection [w/Pic]

Options

Replies

• bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    LOL, I guess I haven't updated this thread since the reunion. Well, I went with the black dress and the zebra print shoes. Fate decided which dress to wear. On the day before the reunion, I woke up to a few red bumps on my chest and back which I can only attribute to a reaction with the chlorine at a water park a few days before. If I had worn the floral dress, the bumps would be visible. But I had a fabulous time wearing the black dress to the reunion and I felt like I was in high school again (kind of). Regardless of what I wore... I couldn't have asked for a better time catching up with old friends!!! Now all I need is a date night with my hubby so I can wear the floral dress out somewhere! :D

Thank you all for your feedback and the kind words! It really was a tough decision. I'm glad the decision was made for me by Mother Nature!
  • famlyluv
    famlyluv Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    girl, you look great! a wardrobe change mid reunion isn't out of the question! you deserve the attention! take them both lol:tongue:
  • tkirkes
    tkirkes Posts: 121
    Options
    WOW!!! You look gorgeous in both!!! Congratulations!!!
  • bbpurple1967
    Options
    The FLORAL!! It so pops on you. If you are standing there talking with a bunch of old friends and they have all black dresses. You will so be the one who pops. It shows off your amazing body. Good job. Have fun!
  • rissa109
    Options
    I definetly like the black one! it shows just that bit of sassy sexy cleavage!
  • EmersonLee
    Options
    Glad to hear that you had a good time :)
  • Brent686
    Brent686 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    The Little Black One!
  • danni2110
    danni2110 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    i would have to say the little black dress. u look stunning and congratz on your weight loss
  • gsenriquez
    gsenriquez Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I was wondering yesterday what you wore...glad to read the update. Regardless, you look wonderful in either one.
  • BeautyCrys
    BeautyCrys Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Black all the way! You look great!
  • kt_rubino
    kt_rubino Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    FLORAL! Great job!
  • iysys
    iysys Posts: 524
    Options
    i'd vote floral dress. looks more like you are showing off and less like you are hiding in a black dress. showing off IS what reunions are for right?? :-)
  • ical50
    ical50 Posts: 61
    Options
    Congrats to you! You look great! I say the "Little Black Dress" for sure! Go turn some heads pretty lady!
  • sewedo1
    sewedo1 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    You look great in both, but your skin, hair and eyes look gorgeous and you appear so confident in the floral. You don't have to wear black to appear thinner..... because you are thin! Please share the one you choose.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I always start with the shoes, and the zebra print shoes are slamming, so I vote little black dress and hawt shoes. :)

I agree with this. I love shoes so I go with a black dress and fun shoes
  • fairygirl716
    Options
    Glad you made your goal and had a great time! But...I'm going to ask a taboo question here.... What sizes are the dresses? I'd like to know, because I'm shooting for a size not a number and...I want to steal the dresses from you when your are done with them...lol jk
    but really...what size are ya if you don't mind sharing?
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Glad you made your goal and had a great time! But...I'm going to ask a taboo question here.... What sizes are the dresses? I'd like to know, because I'm shooting for a size not a number and...I want to steal the dresses from you when your are done with them...lol jk
    but really...what size are ya if you don't mind sharing?

You know something... I have no idea, LOL! I will look at the tags when they come back from the dry cleaner and let you know. My usual routine is to grab what I want to try on and take a few different sizes in to the changing room with me. I don't really go by the size of the clothing since everything fits my body differently. Some things will be a small, other things will be a medium, etc. I try everything on and decide which one fits me in the bust and hips the best. The rest can be tailored to fit. That's what I did with the floral dress. I had the hem taken up at lot and the lower half taken in a little bit. The black dress fit like a glove right off the rack so I didn't alter that one in any way.
  • gsdonovan
    Options
    Both -

Floral for beginning and dinner. Switch to black for dancing.
  • gsdonovan
    Options
    Both -

Floral for beginning and dinner. Switch to black for dancing.
  • coullmom
    coullmom Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Both are gorgeous on you!! Congrats on your success!! I love the black dress....very classy!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!