New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    Kalex1975 wrote: »
    My first time seeing this brand of light ice cream... nightfood. Really liked it! This one was a maple flavored ice cream with pieces of waffles. Could have had more waffle pieces but can’t have it all when trying to be light :) It’s one of the better light ice creams I’ve had. Will be trying their “cherry eclipse” flavor tomorrow.

lnjjws9tdtm4.jpeg
    eusromzcyw6u.jpeg
    y7fmiznbtq1v.jpeg

Did it make you sleep better? I don't really understand their claim that it's supposed to help you sleep. I'm not sure which ingredients they think aid in sleep...
  • Kalex1975
    Kalex1975 Posts: 427 Member
    cdudley628 wrote: »
    Did it make you sleep better? I don't really understand their claim that it's supposed to help you sleep. I'm not sure which ingredients they think aid in sleep...

Haha, do they? I didn’t read all of the label... haven’t been to bed yet but doubt it will do anything with my sleep! It was tasty though 🙂

• LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    I don't know about new products but I've just discovered online Upton teas as a tea source.
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    cdudley628 wrote: »
    My first time seeing this brand of light ice cream... nightfood. Really liked it! This one was a maple flavored ice cream with pieces of waffles. Could have had more waffle pieces but can’t have it all when trying to be light :) It’s one of the better light ice creams I’ve had. Will be trying their “cherry eclipse” flavor tomorrow.

lnjjws9tdtm4.jpeg
    eusromzcyw6u.jpeg
    y7fmiznbtq1v.jpeg

It looks like they use a signature mineral blend that’s got some calcium and magnesium in it. Some people take magnesium (specifically, magnesium glycinate) to help with sleep and relaxation.

But, yeah, I’d put my money on being a gimmicky marketing thing more than anything.
  • Kalex1975

The cherry eclipse flavor was delicious! Nice cherry base, plenty of chocolate chips and cherries. Also, this one has monk fruit extract instead on stevia, so no aftertaste for me.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,538 Member

lnjjws9tdtm4.jpeg
    eusromzcyw6u.jpeg
    y7fmiznbtq1v.jpeg

Where did you find this? Always willing to try a new ice cream!
  • Kalex1975
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    Where did you find this? Always willing to try a new ice cream!

Got it from Harris Teeter... they had other flavors too (“after dinner mint chip”, “cookies ‘n dreams”, “milk & cookie dough”, “cold brew decaf”). I will try some others next weekend.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    a new Dunkin opened near me and they have nitro cold brew taps and something called a shakerito o;
    aign949ckvgn.jpeg
    rxhi7xdmx1jt.jpeg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    ipbc84ltaybc.jpg

idk if this has been shared

I haven't found the White Snickers in ages.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Question on the updated pb 2 formula — @Noreenmarie1234 I recall you saying it is different. Which is better? New or old formula?
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Mcdonalds Pumpkin Pie was scrumptious! 18emwc1nfh98.jpg I think I loved it even more than I enjoy their classic apple pies!

If you have enough calories fake pumpkin pie top it with the ice cream and splash or hennesy or rumchata and man that is literally one of the best desserts ever!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Question on the updated pb 2 formula — @Noreenmarie1234 I recall you saying it is different. Which is better? New or old formula?

Definitely the old formula! It was more peanut buttery. This one is more bitter and less sweet. More dark chocolate like.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member

Definitely the old formula! It was more peanut buttery. This one is more bitter and less sweet. More dark chocolate like.

Good. Because my grocery store had the old formulation on clearance and I stocked up :D
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Anyone try these yet I printed coupons but haven’t been able to find in store even at ones that should have them. Coupon still available https://taste.ohifoodco.com/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=ppc&utm_campaign=DL+-+PPE&utm_content=LA+1-3%&utm_term=Sprouts+2&placement=Facebook_Mobile_Feed

vv3hw452a2fe.png
  • nicnz
    nicnz Posts: 159 Member
    This looks dangerous..but oh so good. (& yes they do have stock in US, some parts of asia and AU)
    o2nx5kup3dp5.jpg