Down 40lbs before the New Year rolls around challenge!

Options

Replies

• ecahill91
    Options
    I'm in! I'll try my hardest!
  • lmgeoch
    lmgeoch Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • yvette50
    Options
    Count me in for the challenge
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My over all goal is just about 40lbs anyways
  • eatnbetter
    eatnbetter Posts: 105
    Options
    Oh and for those of you that can't work out for an hour in one day due to health reasons, you can break it up. As long as you've worked out for at LEAST 180 minutes in that week, YOU DID IT!
  • nas24
    Options
    180hours of workout? Is that a type-o? You mean 180 mins? 3 days times 1 hour (60 mins)
  • aguilarrumiko
    aguilarrumiko Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm in :-)
  • kyunda
    kyunda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I'm in thats my goal anyway!
  • eatnbetter
    Options
    Definately a typo...LOL!! Sorry peps, it's 180 minutes!!
  • eatnbetter
    Options
    And please feel free to post anytime if you need some extra motivation! You don't have to necessary wait to Monday to check in. Monday is just our official day to say if we met our goals or not and how much we lost and how challenging or not challenging it was to make it through the week. However if you are like me, you may need some words of encouragement before then...LOL! So post away!
  • nas24
    Options
    My diary is only visible to friends so please, everyone add me!!! Excited and ready to bring in the new year with my new body!
  • hbiffle
    hbiffle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! Can't wait to be sexy for New Years!! lol
  • ExFit
    ExFit Posts: 28
    Options
    I'm In!... Let's get it, it's on like Donkey Kong!
  • juliaconway19
    Options
    I'm in but i'm going to do 20lbs too. Sounds like a good way to motivate each other. Bring it on!!!
  • eatnbetter
    Options
    So far it's 27 of us on board with this challenge!! Hopefully more will join us but if not, as my husband says" THE SMALLER THE CLUB THE BIGGER THE PARTY!!"
  • dragonflybird
    Options
    I'm totally in!!!! I will not be afraid of 40 lbs, I will not be afraid of 40 lbs, I will not..... and I will conquer...(I hope)
  • eatnbetter
    Options
    you can do it dragonflybird!! I am chanting that in my head now...LOL!! Can't wait to Monday to here everyone's GREAT news on how well that did this week. I changed my diary to public, oh my was that hard, but I need the accountability. I feel like if other people can see it, I'm forced to do well!!
  • eatnbetter
    Options
    I hope every one is doing well!! Don't forget that we have to check in on Monday and report our results! I can't wait to hear how everyone did this week!! So far I'm hanging in there!!
  • SnuggieMeeko
    SnuggieMeeko Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is staying strong!!
  • eatnbetter
    Options
    I hope so too! I am! Don't forget we check in
    Monday! I can't wait !