• 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    (((Pip and Pup)))
  • LisaInAR
    LisaInAR Posts: 2,020 Member
    Pip - sending many good thoughts...
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Finally sitting down but not for long 30min rest then JR bedtime routine . No stopping just going.
    Searched I don’t have Cayenne pepper. Chili powder y cinnamon I used against raccoons so far.

Amber Tx

Maintaining 154lbs loss so far 41lbs was 195.
  • Maritill
    Maritill Posts: 146 Member
    Exermom-try Ebay for the spoon rest. If that doesn't work google the item, not the company.
    Marianne-WV
  • Maritill
    Maritill Posts: 146 Member
    I have finally read the past 4 pages of this post. Lazy Monday. Had to get a needle and thread together for my granddaughter as she is taking sewing classes at school(3rd grade). Her birthday is next month so I ordered her a sewing kit which has everything in it. I go for a walk every morning if weather permits. Right now listening to Christmas music. I signed a lot of cards over the weekend so they are ready to go, but still more to go. Now to figure out supper.
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Maritill ~ Hi! I have a granddaughter in 3rd grade also. She loves to draw and paint. For her birthday this year she was allowed to get her ears pierced. What shall we call you (or did I miss that) and where are you located?

Carol in GA
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,195 Member
    edited October 2019
    Michele - I used to do a lot of baking with the two older ones, but the problem is the big difference in ages. 8 - 3 is a big gap. This time we tended to separate the older ones together and Bea on her own. I hope to do some baking when we have just two of them, or one.
    This morning I had done my machines and was about to start the mat work and weights when I got ambushed by an email from KDP publishing. I decided there and then to do my tax, which has to be in by the end of the month.
    I managed it, with a lot of cussing, by lunch.
    Posted it off this afternoon.
    DH was struggling with the printer which had an item stuck in the queue that was preventing us from using it. He was very bad tempered, but persevered and had conquered it by the time I got back from a supermarket trip.
    I made a delicious lamb, spinach and pea curry this evening. Perfect!!!!!

Much love, Heather UK XXXXXX
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    edited October 2019
    Lanette: Thanks for your kind thoughts. I had no problems with my sinuses traveling to see DD & the kids but was clearly getting symptoms during the flights home. DGS had a constant runny nose from the time we got there until I left. Poor kid. I’m quite sure he was the source of my sinus infection. :ohwell:

(((Pip))) Sending good thoughts to your poor furbaby. I hope the vet finds a cause that is can be fixed. :heart:

Barbie: I haven’t been in the same state with my computer until yesterday. I’ll try to put the photos onto the computer as soon as I get my own health cleaned up. :ohwell:

(((Rori))) Good luck to your brother. :heart:

I have a 1:30pm appointment with my doctor to take a look at my possible sinus infection. I don’t know whether antibiotics will work, but I do know that I need to get sleep to heal and last night was sleepless.

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon
  • sh0tzz99
    sh0tzz99 Posts: 945 Member
    Katla - I had a sinus infection a few years ago and I knew that is what it was. I suffered about 1.5 weeks and when I felt like my brain was oozing out my orifices, I went to Urgent Care. I felt better within hours after taking antibiotics and was mostly fully functional within 24 hours. Hope you feel better soon.
  • GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS
    GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS Posts: 2,573 Member
    Michelle in NC - I don't know what you are trying to make with the gelatin; if you use Sure-Jell - you have to follow the directions right on, no changing the order of the directions. If you do - it will NEVER turn out; it will either be runny or very thick. I made some 'hot' pepper jelly once with every king of 'hot pepper' I could find (needed to add water to it at the beginning, but did not 'think' about that. So it came out like a thick spread. Tasted good but so thick we have to take a spoon to dig it out. At least when the hurricane hit, was without power for 5 days; so it got thrown out. Along with the plastic Tupperware where I had frozen my credit cards. Oh well; been 2 years and no activity on any of them.

I had a bit of trouble getting into MFP today; but, succeeded after changing password.

Lenora
  • KJLaMore
    KJLaMore Posts: 2,828 Member
    Pip- Yikes! Poor Floyd! Hope the doc was able to fix him up! Do your dogs have access to your backyard at night? Could he have met up with a cat or other animal? Maybe found a sharp spot on the fence? Poor guy!