(CLOSED GROUP) TEAM SURVIVETTES - GOING TRIBAL IN SEPTEMBER!

Options

Replies

• JRena225
    JRena225 Posts: 373
    Options
    Looks like I need to go add some people..Everyone is adding the team players, right??? I will try and remember not to delete anyone..I know I seen a few of these names on my list before..My bad, request are on there way..

You don't have to if you don't want to....we can all support each other through here
  • JRena225
    Options
    THESE ARE THE BASIC EXERCISES for Week 1. more youtube videos will be posted tomorrow!

SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
    WEEK 1 – PYGMY SERIES

This should be done in addition to your normal workout routine. This is a challenge and is not a replacement!

Week One Daily Exercise Challenge
    Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus Points.

WELCOME BACK FROM YOUR DAY OF REST WE’RE STARTING WEEK #1 YOU ARE A PYGMY WARRIOR!

Day 1 Exercise Challenge - 30 Squat Kicks* and 50 Jumping Jacks
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSu-wci9uTo )

Day 2 Exercise Challenge – 2 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses + 1 Extra Mile jog, walk or run (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYwzaUXK6gs) * You may use cans of soup, tomato juice or bottles of water if u don’t have weights

Day 3 Exercise Challenge – 50 Crunches* + 20 Mountain Climbers
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI8u58hPam4 )

Day 4 Exercise Challenge – 2 sets of 21’s + 100 Jumping Jacks (Bicep Curls may be done with cans of soup or bottles of water if you don’t have any weights) + 1 Extra Mile jog, walk or run.
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xLcsg-5Dw8 ) The video is a little long sorry.

Day 5 Exercise Challenge – 2 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses + 50 Crunches + 50 Toe Touches
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiDNLfNKBYA&playnext=1&list=PL41F287FEDA882B18 )

Day 6 Exercise Challenge – 50 Crunches + 2 sets of 21’s + 100 Jumping Jacks

Day 7 Rest! You deserve it!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise! *********

Week One Weekly Team Challenge
    Each team member in order to get the weekly team bonus points must all log every day and not go over their target calories and log at least 64 oz. of water each day. If each team member does this all 6 days your team will be awarded 5 Bonus Points.

*Feel free to do these exercises in sets if you are unable to do them all at one time. Please do your best as you are much stronger than you believe.

THESE ARE THE ADVANCED EXERCISES!

SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE

WEEK 1 – BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced)

Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus Points.

Welcome to 300 Week You will do 6 exercises at 50 reps as quickly as possible 3 times this week. These are not to be broken up into segments. You are the BUSHMEN it’s time to push yourself!

Day 1 - 50 Squat Kicks, 50 Jumping Jacks , 50 Crunches, 50 Mountain Climbers, 50 Wood Chops and last but not least 50 Globe Jumps!

Day 2 - 2 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 2 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 2 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 2 sets of 15 Shoulder Shrugs (weighted)

Day 3 - 50 Squat Kicks, 50 Jumping Jacks , 50 Crunches, 50 Mountain Climbers, 50 Wood Chops and last but not least 50 Globe Jumps!

Day 4 - 2 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 2 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 2 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 2 sets of 15 Shoulder Shrugs (weighted)

Day 5 - 50 Squat Kicks, 50 Jumping Jacks , 50 Crunches, 50 Mountain Climbers, 50 Wood Chops and last but not least 50 Globe Jumps!

Day 6 - 2 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 2 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 2 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 2 sets of 15 Shoulder Shrugs (weighted)

Day 7 - Rest! You deserve it!

Each team member in order to get the weekly team bonus points must all log every day and not go over their target calories and log at least 64 oz. of water each day. If each team member does this all 6 days your team will be awarded 5 Bonus Points.

*Feel free to do these exercises in sets if you are unable to do them all at one time. Please do your best as you are much stronger than you believe.
  • Andrea_Alexis_1980
    Andrea_Alexis_1980 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Can't wait for this
  • cptino
    cptino Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Awesome! This starts 9/1 or now?
  • Nikki_GodzPrincess
    Options
    Wait what?? LOL are we doing the PYGMY and the Bushmen?? Or one or the other? I'm having a DUH moment lol dont judge me :)
  • iamthewalrus871
    Options
    does it matter the weight of your weights? I only have 3LB ones. and we Start Thursday right!? as day 1? LOL just wanna make sure I get it all!
  • JRena225
    Options
    Awesome! This starts 9/1 or now?

9/1 but we are trying to get clarification on when our rest day will be so we are starting on a thursday and not Monday.
  • JRena225
    Options
    Wait what?? LOL are we doing the PYGMY and the Bushmen?? Or one or the other? I'm having a DUH moment lol dont judge me :)

YOU ARE DOING 1 OR THE OTHER - BEGINNERS OR ADVANCED / PYGMY OR BUSHMEN

I myself will be doing the beginners along with a few of the bushmen depending on what it is....but I will be pushing myself.

3lb weights is fine as long as you have something...
  • JRena225
    Options
    FROM GARY***UPDATED SCHEDULE STARTING ON THURSDAY SEPT 1 AND RESTING ON SUNDAY SEPT 4****

I apologize.....it was late last night. I am reposting the exercises for the first week!

HESE ARE THE ADVANCED EXERCISES! I will post the youtube videos tomorrow!

SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
    WEEK 1 – BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced)
    Welcome to 300 Week You will do 6 exercises at 50 reps as quickly as possible 3 times this week. These are not to be broken up into segments. You are the BUSHMEN it’s time to push yourself!

Day 1 - 50 Squat Kicks, 50 Jumping Jacks , 50 Crunches, 50 Mountain Climbers, 50 Wood Chops and last but not least 50 Globe Jumps!

Day 2 - 2 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 2 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 2 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 2 sets of 15 Shoulder Shrugs (weighted)

Day 3 - 50 Squat Kicks, 50 Jumping Jacks , 50 Crunches, 50 Mountain Climbers, 50 Wood Chops and last but not least 50 Globe Jumps!

Day 4 - REST YOU DESERVE IT!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********
    Each team member in order to get the weekly team bonus points must all log every day and not go over their target calories and log at least 64 oz. of water each day. If each team member does this all 6 days your team will be awarded 5 Bonus Points. *Feel free to do these exercises in sets if you are unable to do them all at one time. Please do your best as you are much stronger than you believe.

I will post the videos this evening!

THESE ARE THE BASIC EXERCISES for Week 1. more youtube videos will be posted tomorrow!

SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
    WEEK 1 – PYGMY SERIES
    This should be done in addition to your normal workout routine. This is a challenge and is not a replacement!

WELCOME BACK FROM YOUR DAY OF REST WE’RE STARTING WEEK #1 YOU ARE A PYGMY WARRIOR!

Day 1 Exercise Challenge - 30 Squat Kicks* and 50 Jumping Jacks
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSu-wci9uTo )

Day 2 Exercise Challenge – 2 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses + 1 Extra Mile jog, walk or run (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYwzaUXK6gs) * You may use cans of soup, tomato juice or bottles of water if u don’t have weights

Day 3 Exercise Challenge – 50 Crunches* + 20 Mountain Climbers
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI8u58hPam4 )

Day 4 REST YOU DESERVE IT!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise! *********
  • Shineonme06
    Shineonme06 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    wow. What a workout for September!!!!!!!!!! But I am BRING IT HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • PhatChic1186
    Options
    OMG!!!! This is bout to be crucial, but Im ready!!!
  • MissDwood
    MissDwood Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    So ready!! September is MY month!! Im gonna have to wake up early to make sure all of this gets done!
  • sabrinalg
    sabrinalg Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Wow that BUSHMEN workout is a beast. My body is already aching just by looking at it...lol!!! Okay, I'm going to TRY and let the SHE-RA out in me...let me take that back SHE-RA is in the house!! LET'S GO & LET'S GET IT LADIES!!!!
  • LLaDonna
    LLaDonna Posts: 126
    Options

SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
    ...This should be done in addition to your normal workout routine. This is a challenge and is not a replacement!

I don't have a workout routine right now. The only thing I'm doing is trying to finish the C25K training program (on week 5). I'm looking for some at-home, no-cost ideas/suggestions....
  • JRena225
    Options

SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
    ...This should be done in addition to your normal workout routine. This is a challenge and is not a replacement!

I don't have a workout routine right now. The only thing I'm doing is trying to finish the C25K training program (on week 5). I'm looking for some at-home, no-cost ideas/suggestions....

that's a workout there!!! you are running everyday correct, there you go!! my workout routine is the treadmill and elliptical lol...
    you're good..but yeah if you wanna add more feel free to go to http://www.bodyrock.tv/ and see her workouts....she goes hard...
  • JRena225
    Options
    UPDATED******

lisahill5 - LISA
    froussea - FARAH
    andrea_alexis_1980 - ANDREA
    chika1978 - CHIKA
    Nikki_GodzPrincess - NIKKI
    misskeke86 - KEKE
    redwats -
    MissDwood - DANIELLE
    divadoll41 - DARLENE
    JRena225 - JAMIE

Lladonna - LADONNA
    llkeefe - LINDA
    pizzygirltx - KATIE
    cptino - CARRIE
    yes_i_can - SARAH
    sabrinalg - SABRINA
    PixieThin - MALLORY
    iamthewalrus871 - LISA
    Teeboo29 - TAWANA
    wrgawife - THERON
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Nadine. Let.'s do this!!!
  • PixieThin
    Options
    Thanks! You don't know how pumped I am for this group! I haven't found any other like it! Cannot wait to get started!
  • JRena225
    Options
    LADIES, PLEASE EMAIL ME YOUR STARTING WEIGHT WEDNESDAY MORNING NO LATER THAN THURSDAY MORNING.....PUT SW IN THE SUBJECT PLEASE......
  • Chika_2015
    Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Bump