Anybody know how to find love?

Replies

• isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Just make up an Internet boyfriend or girlfriend. It will impress your friends and you can send yourself sexy texts and flowers.

This is perfect! What do I do for Thanksgiving when my family wants to meet him???
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Just make up an Internet boyfriend or girlfriend. It will impress your friends and you can send yourself sexy texts and flowers.

This is perfect! What do I do for Thanksgiving when my family wants to meet him???

He is coming! But when you show up alone on thanksgiving you say, "Its a bummer but he was suddenly called in to work" .
  • isalsayourface123

He is coming! But when you show up alone on thanksgiving you say, "Its a bummer but he was suddenly called in to work" .

Ohhhh. And then "he" sends a cooked Turkey to apologize for his absence?
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,979 Member
    True love has eluded me for much of my adult life. I pretty much don't bother trying to find it anymore. It's just not worth the constant let-downs.

same. I love myself and that is all that matters to me anymore.
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    True love has eluded me for much of my adult life. I pretty much don't bother trying to find it anymore. It's just not worth the constant let-downs.

tenor.gif?itemid=12622243
  • Cricketmad88
    Cricketmad88 Posts: 415 Member
    My advice is to just be you and don’t be afraid of rejection. Making the first move is better than no1 making a move at all.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,862 Member

You're a psychic 👳‍♀️
  • isalsayourface123
    I figured it out.
  • Joeyd727
    Joeyd727 Posts: 1,351 Member
    Go to the casual encounters section on Craigslist. I believe love costs like $150 an hour.
  • PruneJuice2point0
    PruneJuice2point0 Posts: 305 Member
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    Go to the casual encounters section on Craigslist. I believe love costs like $150 an hour.

You’ll also find something you can’t get rid of.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member

Oh, I know this one. Medical bills? 🤔
  • PruneJuice2point0
    PruneJuice2point0 Posts: 305 Member

Oh, I know this one. Medical bills? 🤔

Uh huh
  • isalsayourface123
    1sphere wrote: »
    maybe it wouldn't feel like love if it's being paid for though, i'd call it maybe....indulgence?

Probably depends on the type of love someone is looking for
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member

The old .... "something suddenly came up"....🤔....i dont know.....never ends well with the Brady's....
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    I figured it out.

What's the secret?
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,504 Member
    Play the lottery, if you win I’m sure you’ll find love real fast.