Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

FREE Customized Personal Weight Loss Eating Plan! (Not Spam or MLM)

12346»

Replies

• poisonessepoisonesse Posts: 397Member Member Posts: 397Member Member
    WOWZA! Best "diet recommendation" post I've seen on MFP!
  • Vanessa1166Vanessa1166 Posts: 12Member Member Posts: 12Member Member
    Great post...Thank you
  • Hungry_ShopgirlHungry_Shopgirl Posts: 329Member Member Posts: 329Member Member
  • pinuplovepinuplove Posts: 12,820Member Member Posts: 12,820Member Member
    Bumpity-bump
  • planjplanj Posts: 54Member Member Posts: 54Member Member
    :flowerforyou:
    edited October 10
  • AnnPT77AnnPT77 Posts: 12,731Member Member Posts: 12,731Member Member
    Self-bumping this again, because so many relevant threads lately. Maybe I should've given it a fancy name, or had a marketing plan, or promised miracles. . . ? Nah. ;)
  • bearly63bearly63 Posts: 93Member, Premium Member Posts: 93Member, Premium Member
    Your Self-Bumping is the bomb! Great, informative post! Glad I found it. Thank you B)
  • Capyboppy2017Capyboppy2017 Posts: 13Member Member Posts: 13Member Member
    PAV8888 wrote: »
    U forgot a couple of extras :wink:
    *These are all appropriate for people not under direct doctor supervision. If under direct supervision then follow doctor's orders assuming you've done your due diligence to ensure they are appropriate to your conditions (second opinions etc)

Spot on with this.
    PAV8888 wrote: »
    U forgot a couple of extras :wink:
    *These are all appropriate for people not under direct doctor supervision. If under direct supervision then follow doctor's orders assuming you've done your due diligence to ensure they are appropriate to your conditions (second opinions etc)

Spot on with this.

Absolutely. I agreed with PAV back on page 1 when he first said this (plus some other good stuff), and welcome corrections* and amplifications from anyone. :flowerforyou:

* I reserve the right to argue with any reply advancing a "correction" that I personally believe to be incorrect, or think is entirely a matter of personal and individual preference. ;) I encourage anyone with entirely different views of the matter to start their own thread. :drinker:
    edited October 25
  • NovusDiesNovusDies Posts: 5,951Member, Premium Member Posts: 5,951Member, Premium Member
    I have linked this thread many times but never actually read it. I have always just assumed I followed a similar thought process to get where I am.
    NovusDies wrote: »
    I have linked this thread many times but never actually read it. I have always just assumed I followed a similar thought process to get where I am.

LOL! (I'm not sure whether I should feel complimented (because cited), or insulted (because unread).)

But, based on what I've read from you in other threads, I'd say we're probably close. I may be a little more of a science fair nerd about nutrition, with a junior-high level understanding of nutritional science to match. ;)
  • CSARdiverCSARdiver Posts: 6,197Member Member Posts: 6,197Member Member
    Gold Jerry!

Gold!

Can't believe this was out for over a year and I'm just seeing this now.
  • sunflower2osunflower2o Posts: 38Member Member Posts: 38Member Member
    Too read later.. thank you @AnnPT77!