Laboring Towards Labor Day (CLOSED GRP)

Options

Replies

• bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna stick around and maybe give a start weight but not post weekly weighins and not be "in charge" so to speak... I love being a leader but sometimes you have to learn how to let go of the reins and let someone else take over. I too don't know what I would do without you guys to push, support and challenge me....So I'm in if you'll have me as an occasional weigher and thread poster....
  • dixedreg
    dixedreg Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I'm in .....and I love Hubba Hubba for the Holidays!
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I am in for the next challenge. this week's weight is 200.5...I know it is up but is better than it was last week.
    I might end this challenge higher than I started if I don't get back down. :sick:
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    This is what I've come up with for our new challenge. I'll open up a new topic for it soon and post the link here. When the final weigh ins come in for 9/5, we'll use those for our start weights so that we can start this challenge on 9/5 also.

This is just a teaser so I'll have it sized right for our challenge.

HHHolidays2.jpg
  • CrysButcher3
    Options
    I like the name, and I really like the chart you have....thanks for all you are doing! :)
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    Here is the link for our new challenge so we can start thinking about it, and getting ready for it, as this one winds to a close. I've enjoyed being a part of this one and am looking forward to the next! ---Kristen

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/330620-hubba-hubba-for-the-holidays
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    I like the name, and I really like the chart you have....thanks for all you are doing! :)

Thanks for saying so! :smile:
  • jklm
    jklm Posts: 281
    Options
    I'm gonna stick around and maybe give a start weight but not post weekly weighins and not be "in charge" so to speak... I love being a leader but sometimes you have to learn how to let go of the reins and let someone else take over. I too don't know what I would do without you guys to push, support and challenge me....So I'm in if you'll have me as an occasional weigher and thread poster....

Denise - You better believe we want you to stick around and join us on the next challenge, whenever and however you can. We've got you and you've got us! That's how we all move forward together on MFP. You're a great leader, Denise, but you're even a better teacher. Now you've passed the baton to Kristen and she'll continue your good work. Enjoy your day and take good care of yourself today. Thanks for all the work you did for us with all of the challenges you hosted. You really made a difference in my life, thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Darn!! I didn't know you guys were doing another challenge.
    I just joined Lose 5 lbs. in September. I also joined the
    Wappo Warriors for September. I think if you don't mind
    I will join yours since I know everyone here. i am going
    to quit the Lose 5 lbs in September since they haven't
    started yet.

Please add me for the Hubba Bubba Challenge :bigsmile:
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    missed 6 weights....just carried them forward from last week....

red team is this week's team winner with losses of .82%
    sho is this week's individual winner with a loss of 1.32%

teal team is the overall winner to date with losses of 3.54%
    jill is the overall individual winner with a loss of 6.34%

this week we lost 6.4lbs and have lost 90.3lbs overall for a total of 2.22%....
    i take the challenge thrown out last week to break 100lbs in the 9wks as a group...we can do this....

here's this week's chart....
    LaboringTowardsLaborDayChallengeteams829.jpg
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Way to go Team Teal ! We have 1 more week lets do this ladies !
  • jklm
    jklm Posts: 281
    Options
    Congrats to SHO and my Red Team!

Teal Team - You're Awesome!

Let's all push to get our group to 100 lbs. We can do it!
  • Sho_Rowell
    Sho_Rowell Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Go Team Red! Congrats Jill for being the overall winner! WTG team Teal, also!
  • kcthatsme
    Options

red team is this week's team winner with losses of .82%
    sho is this week's individual winner with a loss of 1.32%

Woo hoo!! Way to go Red Team and sho_barnes!
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    Thank you to all that are interested in joining the Hubba Hubba for the Holidays challenge. I truly appreciate the support! I hope you don't mind making some new friends also. :smile:
  • Sonnut
    Sonnut Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I posted my weight, but it was on the old link....no wonder I couldn't find it today!!!

I'm at 166.4, which I'm not too happy about. So, at this point, I'd be thrilled if I was the same weight I was at the beginning of summer....161.8.

Not sure I want to do the next challenge, as I HATE Monday weigh in's. I feel the weekend throws off my numbers and mid-week is a better reflection of where I'm at (after enjoying my weekend, ya know?). I'd consider it if weigh in was later in the week.
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    Not sure I want to do the next challenge, as I HATE Monday weigh in's. I feel the weekend throws off my numbers and mid-week is a better reflection of where I'm at (after enjoying my weekend, ya know?). I'd consider it if weigh in was later in the week.

I don't care which day you use as your weigh in. :-) Just make it the same every week and then get me your numbers before noon on Mondays. We'd love to have you with us.
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Woohooo Team Teal. Its must have been the shirts... You guys have been wonderful and I thank you. Denise You know I love YA!!!!
  • kcthatsme
    Options

I don't care which day you use as your weigh in. :-) Just make it the same every week and then get me your numbers before noon on Mondays. We'd love to have you with us.

Hopefully, that came out right. I was just trying to convey that I'm real easy with whatever you'd like to do with your weigh in. :-)
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Denise Thank you so much for coordinating the challenge and motivating us. Go Team Red!