What's on your mind?

Replies

• ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Star Wars - starring Adam Sandler, co-starring Seth Rogen, directed by Michael Bay - a high octane spoof I guess?
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,890 Member
    I have barely any photos of adult me and my parents. If they died there would be nothing.

Make this a priority for your sake. ❤

They live far away and I'm often too busy to travel. I see them about once a year but probably won't this year.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    LOTR Starring Vin Diesel, Co-Star Kevin James, Directed by Tarantino.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    tams_89 wrote: »
    It's been a good week. New car and after 8 months waiting I finally have a date for my first counselling session 🙌😊

Did I read this correctly?

You had to wait eight (8) months for an appointment... for counseling?

This is the process for healthcare in the UK ?

• tams_89 wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    tams_89 wrote: »
    It's been a good week. New car and after 8 months waiting I finally have a date for my first counselling session 🙌😊

Did I read this correctly?

You had to wait eight (8) months for an appointment... for counseling?

This is the process for healthcare in the UK ?

Yes sadly the mental health services are very over run and people can wait years 😔

I'm happy you finally get to go in, but bothered at that wait. Hope it works well for you!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Is there a way to make the ends of my hair "smooth" and not constantly having dead/split ends and having to trim all the time? My hair has a silky shine to it, but the ends always look so.. ratty and I'm sick of looking at it all the time.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Is there a way to make the ends of my hair "smooth" and not constantly having dead/split ends and having to trim all the time? My hair has a silky shine to it, but the ends always look so.. ratty and I'm sick of looking at it all the time.

Rinse your hair in cooler water, condition your ends only, and towel dry as much as possible before you blow dry. There are also serums/treatments you can use on your ends.

I trim my ends usually every 6-8wks just to keep them at bay.
  • KosmosKitten

Rinse your hair in cooler water, condition your ends only, and towel dry as much as possible before you blow dry. There are also serums/treatments you can use on your ends.

I trim my ends usually every 6-8wks just to keep them at bay.

Gonna have to look into some serums, I guess! I don't blow dry my hair. I air dry. I try to condition my ends. Maybe I'm not letting it sit long enough to soak in. Or maybe I need better conditioner.

Thanks for the advice!
  • KosmosKitten
    Also, ugh.. hair frizzies! I hate the humidity here. :(
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    Why do people set up a fitness Instagram account and then delete it? Why delete it?

I deleted mine because it felt like too much work.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,216 Member
    I used to be tough.
    I’ve turned into a wimp. 🤨

I can relate. I used to be a freaking B....now I’m nice to a fault.
  • KosmosKitten
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    I used to be tough.

... you used to be a *kitten*??? Uh... are you sure it wasn't an evil twin? I mean, I haven't seen a SINGLE instance here of you being anything but nice, so I find it hard to believe you've had such a 180!

You're messin' with us, right? :lol:
  • MelG7777 wrote: »
    I used to be tough.

... you used to be a *kitten*??? Uh... are you sure it wasn't an evil twin? I mean, I haven't seen a SINGLE instance here of you being anything but nice, so I find it hard to believe you've had such a 180!

Ah you can kinda tel Mel is a sweetheart until you cross her. I'd run. I've seen her Irish pickups.
  • MelG7777
    I used to be tough.

I used to be tough.

Ah you can kinda tel Mel is a sweetheart until you cross her. I'd run. I've seen her Irish pickups.

🤣🤣
    It’s kinda what Circles said. When I was younger. I was always nice to the underdog (I was the underdog too in some ways). But if someone even made me feel the SLIGHTEST bit like they were crossing me....I had a humongous attitude. And a REALLY smart mouth. Like once in middle school I slapped a boy in the face. I’ve gotten in trouble for swearing at teachers. So bad and embarrassing of me. As an adult it would have been a lot more passive aggressive and judgemental. But.....when I had my epiphany and started caring about myself more.....I stopped worrying about stuff so much and became SO much more easy going. Now....things don’t irritate me or make me mad nearly like they used to. I feel like I was always nice but my defense mechanism if I thought people were mean to me was to be a *kitten*. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also.....I talk. Way. Too. Much. 🌞(I used to get in trouble for that too and I once had a teacher tell me to “shut the F_ _ _ up”)
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,857 Member
    I used to be tough.

I used to be tough.

🤣🤣
    It’s kinda what Circles said. When I was younger. I was always nice to the underdog (I was the underdog too in some ways). But if someone even made me feel the SLIGHTEST bit like they were crossing me....I had a humongous attitude. And a REALLY smart mouth. Like once in middle school I slapped a boy in the face. I’ve gotten in trouble for swearing at teachers. So bad and embarrassing of me. As an adult it would have been a lot more passive aggressive and judgemental. But.....when I had my epiphany and started caring about myself more.....I stopped worrying about stuff so much and became SO much more easy going. Now....things don’t irritate me or make me mad nearly like they used to. I feel like I was always nice but my defense mechanism if I thought people were mean to me was to be a *kitten*. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also.....I talk. Way. Too. Much. 🌞(I used to get in trouble for that too and I once had a teacher tell me to “shut the F_ _ _ up”)

🤨 🤐

I ❤️ you. 😂
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    edited June 2020
    yzzfd8vsy75b.jpeg
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    94w81obpuo8k.jpg
  • NotSoFat70
    NotSoFat70 Posts: 304 Member
    @mommabear4315 .. hope she's ok
  • tpbaehr
    tpbaehr Posts: 12 Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    I woke up with these itchy marks on my arm and I’m confused as to what it is
    apj2jt2a43v1.jpeg

Bed bugs. They’re supposedly really bad everywhere this year. Get an exterminator fast. S/he’ll have to come at least twice and spray down the affected room. Once now and once in about twelve days. All the bed clothes and things on the bed should be treated also - either washed and dried on very high, or frozen for 24 hours, or sprayed down with chemicals.

• MelG7777
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    94w81obpuo8k.jpg

This looks amazing!