Options
    65--am I old?
  • fit_chickx
    fit_chickx Posts: 571 Member
    Options
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    You're only as old as you think you are. By my own logic, I am as ancient as the forests in the Old World and y'all are youngsters. Get over it. :tongue:

I'm this old

3zeoz9vtna42.jpg
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I found this photograph of me & my friends at our first job:

800px-Lewis_Hine_Glass_works_midnight_Indiana_1908.jpg

Remember The Maine !!!
  • DLinnell58
    DLinnell58 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    David here.... old dog gym rat.... 61. But still have my own teeth! 😁
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I think many of us that are older people just don't post as much. I don't bother with responding to questions like: Would you kiss the person above you? or Would you like to be on a deserted island with the above poster? I know that I am here to receive and give encouragement to others who desire to improve their health and lose weight. I still do appreciate this forum so much. It helps me to be part of the "community" and not be alone when I am struggling to resist temptation to eat more than I should or the wrong things. I love getting ideas from others. I love the posts from people who have lost weight and maintained their loss. It helps me realize I can do it too. Thanks to those people!
  • AyeRon18
    AyeRon18 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    im 35, am i old?
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    GreenValli wrote: »
    I think many of us that are older people just don't post as much. I don't bother with responding to questions like: Would you kiss the person above you? or Would you like to be on a deserted island with the above poster? I know that I am here to receive and give encouragement to others who desire to improve their health and lose weight. I still do appreciate this forum so much. It helps me to be part of the "community" and not be alone when I am struggling to resist temptation to eat more than I should or the wrong things. I love getting ideas from others. I love the posts from people who have lost weight and maintained their loss. It helps me realize I can do it too. Thanks to those people!

It sounds like you’ve spent some time in fun & games. What’s that like?
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    AyeRon18 wrote: »
    im 35, am i old?

NO! 😉
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    im 35, am i old?

*kitten* ancient.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    im 35, am i old?

NO! 😉

shhhh
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    Options

Well yeah, but....would you kiss the guy above? Important question
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

I would. He has his own teeth. Keeps em in a jar by the door
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    Options

I would. He has his own teeth. Keeps em in a jar by the door

Hot
  • SpinforCals
    SpinforCals Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    51 here but don’t think that is old
  • AyeRon18
    AyeRon18 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    im 35, am i old?

NO! 😉

I knew i liked you.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    I think the old people are in the how do-you-work-this-thing threads
  • _PizzaAndBeerIsWhyImHere_
    Options

Could you send me the link to this thread please? I cant seem to figure out how to set the time on my VCR.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

Could you send me the link to this thread please? I cant seem to figure out how to set the time on my VCR.

I WANTED TO MAKE THAT JOKE! Don’t you know how to volley? 😠😂
  • _PizzaAndBeerIsWhyImHere_
    Options
    :D:D …My bad. Im still trying to learn all the rules. Maybe if I can find that link, I can learn how to delete my previous post.