What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    Pretending to work. Damn I'm getting to good at this 😂

You’re probably up for a bonus with all the work they think you’re doing. “That Big Juicy is TIED to his desk all day. Never even takes a break lately. Employee Of The Month!”
    I swear...I need to get a job. Someone should be paying me for this *kitten* too. 🤣
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Warehouse inventory.
    The positive: I’m alone and it’s quiet.

Sounds kinda heavenly.

It really is.

Sigh. Tell us about it. In detail. All the quietness and aloneness.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Sitting on my yoga mat. Not yoga..ing 😂
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Warehouse inventory.

Sounds kinda heavenly.

It really is.

Quiet enough to hear the buzzing of the lights and the rain outside, but alas, I have returned the anxiety inducing sounds of loud factory machines and arguing employees.
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    I am currently in acute coffistatis
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Time tabling my Ray Donovan binge watching before Season 7 on 11/17.
  • Coffeeandchat
    Coffeeandchat Posts: 17 Member
    I’m laying in bed and can’t sleep. This is what happened last time started. I find the first week the hardest to sleep, any suggestions
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    edited November 2019
    I’m laying in bed and can’t sleep. This is what happened last time started. I find the first week the hardest to sleep, any suggestions

Are you on a new shift? ....or super diff time zone?🤔 I have sleep issues so I feel for you friend😒🤗...i know being cool helps ... I mean cool as in coldish not super awesome btw ....im so not that on a good day🙄

Sometimes reading helps too or listening to really soft music ....and sometimes I'm just up all night too....i hope you get it worked out!!! At least just rest your body ...that will help a bit....

Hugs!💜
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Eating lunch.. biggie bag Wendy's
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Time tabling my Ray Donovan binge watching before Season 7 on 11/17.

I don't watch much tv but i really liked this one.🤗...Boston *kitten* born and raised.lol😎🤘...i think I made it to the 4th season....the wifes accent was painful 😣....lol Enjoy lovely!!! ❤🙌
  • MelG7777
    Warehouse inventory.

Sounds kinda heavenly.

It really is.

Quiet enough to hear the buzzing of the lights and the rain outside, but alas, I have returned the anxiety inducing sounds of loud factory machines and arguing employees.

Aw man. Nice while it lasted I’ll bet. F the arguing employees. 👎
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    Looking for a place to get a haircut. I'm chopping it all off
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    Looking for a place to get a haircut. I'm chopping it all off

look no further....

recruiting-poster-for-the-u-s-marines-corps-during-world-war-ii,2252299.jpg?max=1000
  • Coffeeandchat
    Coffeeandchat Posts: 17 Member

Are you on a new shift? ....or super diff time zone?🤔 I have sleep issues so I feel for you friend😒🤗...i know being cool helps ... I mean cool as in coldish not super awesome btw ....im so not that on a good day🙄

Sometimes reading helps too or listening to really soft music ....and sometimes I'm just up all night too....i hope you get it worked out!!! At least just rest your body ...that will help a bit....

Hugs!💜

Thank you for all the suggestions. Rest is best
    Hopefully your day gets better
  • AyeRon18
    AyeRon18 Posts: 127 Member
    at work pretending to work.
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Just got home from a walk in the woods behind my house. I really didn't have much energy but I'm very happy I pushed myself to do it, it was nice to get some fresh air. Hopefully it helps me sleep better tonight.
  • CaliValleyGirl
    Finally have the time to take in my bras by an inch since I've lost weight. The fit is so much better now. I can probably take the sewing machine to them once before I have to replace them. We'll see.

Yay money saved!
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Finally have the time to take in my bras by an inch since I've lost weight. The fit is so much better now. I can probably take the sewing machine to them once before I have to replace them. We'll see.

Yay money saved!

Just let them girls free.. that's what I do. Well, when I'm home anyways 🤷‍♀️😜
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Just got home from a walk in the woods behind my house. I really didn't have much energy but I'm very happy I pushed myself to do it, it was nice to get some fresh air. Hopefully it helps me sleep better tonight.

Love reading this. So glad you're getting to do some of that stuff. 😊
  • CaliValleyGirl
    Eating a bowl of chili Verde, Pico de Gallo, guacamole, and cheese. Wish I had beans made, but this will do for now.