• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited November 2019
    I’m stuck...v033oorubes8.png

Trill
    Lilt
  • GuessimGryffindor
    GuessimGryffindor Posts: 642 Member
    @slimgirljo15 thanks🍻!That had me stumped for a bit.... I could chose a hint but I’m stingy with my game coins😂🤷‍♂️
  • slimgirljo15
    @slimgirljo15 thanks🍻!That had me stumped for a bit.... I could chose a hint but I’m stingy with my game coins😂🤷‍♂️

You're welcome 🙂 I love doing these word puzzles.
  • melissawill2017
    melissawill2017 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Sitting on the couch. Wishing I was still in bed- stupid sinus infection won’t let me sleep! 😫😡
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Contemplating life’s journey and the mystery of all the cosmos. Wondering how we can we the only life form in the vast abyss of this universe.

Nahhh...who am I kidding I’m debating whether or not to get up and be a productive person in society or I can go totally the opposite way and be a nuisance to society 🤔. I’ll keep you posted.
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Sitting on the couch. Wishing I was still in bed- stupid sinus infection won’t let me sleep! 😫😡

Aw!! That sucks... You been sick awhile hun! I am always suffering from those so I feel for you pretty girl!💗🤗🙏....hope you feel better soon!!!💗
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Laundry. Always laundry. Based on all this clothing, I’m thinking the laundry of a small country.
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    Accompanying my daughter to a simulcast of Madam Butterfly. Dad of the year material.
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member

Sorry you're not feeling well. Hope you get some rest soon! 😊
  • andrewdrizzle81
    andrewdrizzle81 Posts: 5 Member
    Contemplating life’s journey and the mystery of all the cosmos. Wondering how we can we the only life form in the vast abyss of this universe.

Nahhh...who am I kidding I’m debating whether or not to get up and be a productive person in society or I can go totally the opposite way and be a nuisance to society 🤔. I’ll keep you posted.

Looking forward to the update!
  • andrewdrizzle81
    andrewdrizzle81 Posts: 5 Member
    Trying to suss out this app and thinking about motivation to start a healthier lifestyle. Any suggestions welcome.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    edited November 2019
    9lbrc1a3surs.jpeg
  • mommabear4315
    Watching chopped and trying to go to sleep. I have to work Tomorrow ugh 😫
  • GlenStevens
    GlenStevens Posts: 16 Member
    Laying in bed doing Sudoku wondering if George Orwell predicted cameras watching us in our homes, but did he predict that we would buy and install them ourselves. 🤔🤔
  • slimgirljo15
    Sipping my 2nd coffee of the morning and reading forums.
  • mommabear4315
    :/ Kickin it and packing for my trip.
  • GuessimGryffindor
    GuessimGryffindor Posts: 642 Member
    edited November 2019
    *HELP* !! Trying to get motivated to get off the couch and get a work out in!

1 like = 5min hiit (clock open for the next 30 min)

Show me you care💪👍!