Over 200 Club Week 4 (open group)

Options

Replies

• jcpm98
    jcpm98 Posts: 114
    Options
    2/26 - 90 minutes
    2/27- 90 minutes
    Todays weigh in was -1.6 pounds! Not as good as I was hoping for but I will take and try harder for next time!
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    I have to repost today
    I weigh in at 228 (4 pounds lost this week)and I did 45 minutes today and a total of 615 minutes of walking for the week.
  • pegm
    pegm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Forgot to post my minutes when I was on earlier... 70 for me today.
  • ricksnaustin
    ricksnaustin Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    30 minutes plus other stuff. :glasses:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    You rock!!! Awestfall everything is an uphill battle and yes your doing the right thing by pushing yourself...as long as you feel good and strong keep it up ....I am here for ya girl!!!

I did 45minutes of WATP today in addition to my other routines woot woot:drinker:
  • abagwill
    abagwill Posts: 222
    Options
    Hey guys! Sorry i didn't get to post the new challenge last night... I had BOTH of my families over last night and it was crazy!

The New challenge is the Strength Challenge: Count the minutes you strength train every day and report back! If you would like to start a new goal, let me know!
  • PinkableLove
    Options
    Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't checked in a lot for the last 2 challenges but I have been super busy.

I promise to do better this week! I strength train everyday so this is good.

I want to start a new goal weight for the next two weeks.

SW: 280
    GW at the end of 4 weeks: 265
  • Matterafun
    Options
    Count me in for 70 minutes of strength training today - Cathe Muscle Max - awesome workout!

My new goals are:

Current weight: 198
    Weight in 4 weeks: 192
  • awestfall
    Options
    60 minutes of cardio and resistance strength training on my elliptical level 8.
  • jocelynnbug
    jocelynnbug Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    yay i love strength training i normally only do 15 minutes of it

and i want to do a goal too

Current weight: 216.2 thanks to this group :flowerforyou:
    Goal weight in 4 weeks 206.2

i would actually like to be under 200 but i want to make it reasonable so i don't get to discouraged
    i'm going to work my butt off to try to kick my goals butt
    :laugh:

thanks everyone for the support and good luck
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    New Goal and its a big one 199.9 heheh:drinker:
  • purrrr
    purrrr Posts: 1,073
    Options
    hi, i didn't know i need a goal for the next 4 weeks... so that would be March 28th? goal is 230 lbs, that's 15 lbs lost and i better make it :sick:
  • ricksnaustin
    ricksnaustin Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    My Goal.....from 229 to 219.
  • rosered51
    rosered51 Posts: 189
    Options
    Well I had a really rough week this week. It was TOM for me and between that and the weather my back was in agony. So I only did 88 minutes of cardio this week.:cry: . I gained 1/2 a pound:sad: , but that is probably water weight gain...so I am going to get back to it this week. I really fell off because I didn't even do my calorie count this week. I was miserable and wallowing in my misery:laugh: !

Great to be back...I went and walked 2 1/2 miles in 50 minutes today so I feel better and I am going to do my 3 mile walking tape tonight so I will have logged 5 1/2 miles after that one.

As far as strength training goes, with my back...it's not so easy for me to do...so if o.k. with you amann...I will just let you know how my exercising is going.

Sorry to have been MIA...I feel really bad about letting myself down this week. But I am not going to dwell I am only looking forward. I can't change the past, only the future! Good Luck everyone!:bigsmile:
  • pegm
    pegm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Well I had a really rough week this week. It was TOM for me and between that and the weather my back was in agony. So I only did 88 minutes of cardio this week.:cry: . I gained 1/2 a pound:sad: , but that is probably water weight gain...so I am going to get back to it this week. I really fell off because I didn't even do my calorie count this week. I was miserable and wallowing in my misery:laugh: !

Great to be back...I went and walked 2 1/2 miles in 50 minutes today so I feel better and I am going to do my 3 mile walking tape tonight so I will have logged 5 1/2 miles after that one.

As far as strength training goes, with my back...it's not so easy for me to do...so if o.k. with you amann...I will just let you know how my exercising is going.

Sorry to have been MIA...I feel really bad about letting myself down this week. But I am not going to dwell I am only looking forward. I can't change the past, only the future! Good Luck everyone!:bigsmile:

Glad to hear from you again rosered, way to pick yourself up and dust yourself off! This WILL be a better week. I worked my butt off this past week and had the water weight gain too, it can be very depressing. I too, felt like giving up, but if we do, nothing changes and we don't learn to push ourselves. We can do this!! One week will not beat us.
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    15minutes of working with weights today in addition to my reg 2hr routine...WTG everyone:drinker:
  • awestfall
    Options
    65 minutes of cardio and strength training today for me !! my new goal is to be 198 by the end of March.

CW-228
    GW end of 4 weeks-198

WTG Myasty You are a ROCKSTAR and my inspiration to LOSE LOSE LOSE :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: !!
  • rosered51
    Options
    Glad to hear from you again rosered, way to pick yourself up and dust yourself off! This WILL be a better week. I worked my butt off this past week and had the water weight gain too, it can be very depressing. I too, felt like giving up, but if we do, nothing changes and we don't learn to push ourselves. We can do this!! One week will not beat us.

Thanks so much Peg!:love: I logged in another 42 minutes cardio tonight so I did really well today. Hopefully next week's weigh in will be better. I doubt I will meet my goal for 03/03, but that's o.k. the important part is that I am stll on track to being a better me!
  • rosered51
    Options
    15minutes of working with weights today in addition to my reg 2hr routine...WTG everyone:drinker:

mya...you are truly amazing! 47 pounds since January 1st???? OMG you are my HERO!!!:smooched:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    My goal for March 28 is 200 pounds, have a bachlorette party to go to and I want to wear this cute outfit I wont fit in unless I am under 205......

56259.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter