Goals for 2020?

Replies

• AObravo123
    AObravo123 Posts: 66 Member
    -Bench press 315, stuck at 290 forever
    -sprint triathalon
    -M22 challenge(its a Michigan thing)
    Not allow my kids to cause anymore gray hair!

That's massive. Good luck 🤞 with the grey hair. Don't need luck for the rest 👍
  • AObravo123
    I want to really work on my core strength, and get back to taking zumba classes as often as my body allows :)

Nice 😊 you'll smash it
  • AObravo123
    Gisel2015 wrote: »
    The same ones that I had for 2019. Keep my weight under control, enjoy my life and my family, keep up with my fitness routine as much as possible and even improve it if I am able. Take care of my house and garden, travel, stay healthy and keep on breathing :D .

Easy 😊
  • dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Get back to my goal weight by the end of May. Ride my trike 1000 miles before the end of the warm season. Find a balance of being able to enjoy some treats every now and then while maintaining my weight because I'm either being strict and losing or letting everything go and eating like crap while gaining.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    The same ones that I had for 2019. Keep my weight under control, enjoy my life and my family, keep up with my fitness routine as much as possible and even improve it if I am able. Take care of my house and garden, travel, stay healthy and keep on breathing :D .

Sounds pretty much like my goals. :) I'd love to travel more but it will be a solo journey as my dh doesn't care to. :/ But I want to feel healthy, keep active and find a good productive hobby for myself. :)
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,979 Member
    goal is just to keep on truckin' with weight loss and weight training. I would like to be at my ultimate goal at my year anniversary in April (100 lbs down), but if it doesn't happen, no biggie.
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Maintain until the beginning of 2020. Lose those last 10lbs from Jan 2 to the end of May. Maintenance at the end of May for my big European trip. After that, recomp.

All while lifting very heavy weights.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    goal is just to keep on truckin' with weight loss and weight training.

This ^^ I was able to maintain during Summer vacationing now I need to get serious and stop d**ing around. Stop allowing my social life to keep me from my goals. I would like to cut 20 lbs and continue heavy weight lifting.
  • xxzenabxx
    xxzenabxx Posts: 935 Member
    1. Do a full push up NOT on my knees!
    2. To reach my goal weight of 129lbs
    3. Develop sustainable habits to keep the weight off instead of just relying on calorie counting.
    4. Start transitioning into semi intuitive eating
    5. Full on intuitive eating is probably for 2021
    6. Balance my hormones!
  • shorepine
    shorepine Posts: 258 Member
    I'd like to do an endurance horseback ride in the mid-weight category, NOT the heavy weight category.
    I'd like to get to a healthy weight range!
    And, I'd like to successfully maintain a healthy weight without obsessively calorie counting.
  • Pickle107
    Pickle107 Posts: 153 Member
    To finish the Yorkshire Marathon in October so I reach 40 in November the fittest I've ever been.
  • Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,131 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

Sounds pretty much like my goals. :) I'd love to travel more but it will be a solo journey as my dh doesn't care to. :/ But I want to feel healthy, keep active and find a good productive hobby for myself. :)

Thanks! At may age (I will be 76 in few weeks), having unrealistic or very ambitious goals is not recommended and can be very disappointing. I have been in maintenance for nine and half years and my fitness routine is consistent and pretty good, considering that my joints do not cooperate all the time. I know what I can and can't do and what I shouldn't do.

PS: I am lucky that my husband loves to travel, and even more than me. :)
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,721 Member
    Upright, independent, and still rowing lots, in the year I'll turn 65 and go on Medicare. ;)
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    1. Run a sub 30 min 3 mile/5km run. Haven't done this for a few years.
    2. perform 10 perfect pull-ups. I am getting there!
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,268 Member
    This year I stopped gaining weight I lost back and turned it around to slowly losing again.

2020 I plan to speed up the loss so that a small setback doesn't knock out all the progress I make.

This involves upping exercise from 3 to at least 5 days, improving water sleep and focus.
  • NewOR2015
    NewOR2015 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Continue on my slow and steady pace and lose this excess weight once and for all.
  • mrsjar5311
    mrsjar5311 Posts: 514 Member
    Drop to 60kg (currently at 69kg), complete a fitness qualification so I can offer fitness sessions at home, complete a mudder competition