I want to get down to my goal weight of around 150-160 by June
    Complete my first 5k with a time under 35 minutes
    Get my body to where I like what I look like
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Run a 10k and climb a rope
  • Someonerandom1
    Someonerandom1 Posts: 13 Member
    I want to be able to do 10 pull ups. I can’t even do 1 right now.
  • TamOzFit
    TamOzFit Posts: 5 Member
    Want and need to lose 50 pounds to be at healthy weight. I had a stroke 2 years ago, quit smoking and gained all that I lost.I want to get healthier. I struggle with post stroke fatigue and need motivation to work out.
  • maureenkhilde
    maureenkhilde Posts: 850 Member
    My plan in 2020 is to reach my goal weight. I am a bit over half way there. Another 65 to go. And to get past the ongoing foot issue. Seeing a Dr. to help with this. So I can walk a half marathon a year from now.
  • sexynurse801ms
    sexynurse801ms Posts: 37 Member
    I would like to start exercising and weight training. I would also like to continue losing weight.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,363 Member
    1. Continue to lose weight at about 1.5-2lbs/week
    2. Maintain an activity level that is conducive to cardiovascular health and things I want to do (casual hiking in the Rockies next summer)
    3. Start a weight training regimen. I plan to start Nerd Fitness' beginner bodyweight routine first week of December and then plan to move on to a progressive lifting routine in the New Year
  • Ironman Texas
  • frksfrau
    frksfrau Posts: 108 Member
    I have been working out pretty regularly for almost 3 years. My 2020 goal is to go 5 days a week and not feel guilty the other two days.
  • comtoc
    comtoc Posts: 3 Member
    I love reading these!

Hit 250 on trapbar deadlift.
    Hit 150 on bench press.
    Figure out what sets me off on 3 months of losing my grip on my food intake every so often and learn how to deal with it.
    Figure out my mental and physical health issues.
    I am realisticly on track to hit whatever my ultimate goal weight will be, so that.
  • KUMEcyclingteam
    KUMEcyclingteam Posts: 112 Member
    Got a physical coming up in March, Doc told me to loose 40 lbs at the last physical (20 to go)
    So basically not get yelled at by the Doctor is a goal, right?
    Also would like to finish a Century ride in under 6 hrs. (My current record is 6 hrs 17 minutes)
    Oh, and maybe a date........
    I'm rambling, NEXT!
  • FireyChimera
    FireyChimera Posts: 155 Member
    Become more comfortable with my body and work on self esteem. I am recovering from trauma
  • Biggiwig69
    Biggiwig69 Posts: 38 Member
    I am where I wanna be, the goal is to maintain it. Staying fit and sexy while I grow old.
  • nicoleseph0321
    nicoleseph0321 Posts: 38 Member
    1. Run 5K in 27 minutes or less (my last 5K was 31 minutes!)
    2. Run a 10K race (I’ve run the distance before, but this time really push myself for time)
    3. Be able to do 5 pull-ups in a row (I can do 1!)
    4. Make more vegetarian meals, learn to cook with more plant-based protein sources
    5. Not turn to sugary foods when I’m stressed out cause they don’t actually make me feel better
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    I've been toying with the idea of adding weights to my life but just not sure how to even do that. So my next project will be to check into that, no gym, nothing major, just a little strength building. We'll see.