BLACK TEAM CHALLENGE WEEK 9

Options

Replies

• 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    She sounds like the lady from My Big Fat Greek Wedding. :laugh: Love that movie.

See, Jeannie! You ARE trying new things & you ARE moving forward! You're doing great & that ticker moved I see! WOO HOO! *hugs* I'll envision your trainer the next time I'm doing my sculpting routine...maybe I'll manage a grunt. :wink:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    She sounds like the lady from My Big Fat Greek Wedding. :laugh: Love that movie.

See, Jeannie! You ARE trying new things & you ARE moving forward! You're doing great & that ticker moved I see! WOO HOO! *hugs* I'll envision your trainer the next time I'm doing my sculpting routine...maybe I'll manage a grunt. :wink:

My cousins Nick, Nick and Nick ....love that movie. And John Corbett (?) is a dreamboat!!!!!!!

Finished typing finally...starving...heading for food and to my motherless children.:noway:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    WHAT IS WITH ALL THE BEETS?! :noway:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    WHAT IS WITH ALL THE BEETS?! :noway:

They need to Beet it!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :blushing: :bigsmile:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    :heart::heart: BEETS, BEETS, BEETS, BEETS, BEETS, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I got to try some of these -- hey, it could be one of my new things..

My only new thing so far is the cardio rowing machine at the gym..

I still have to think about the other 2 things.. Usually the cafeteria at work has some good "healthy choice" lunches - but it hasn't been good selections this week. Better luck next week..

Well, I must confess, I completely overate today -- and to top it off, I went home from work early today to get the kids from the bus - so no gym. Then I fell asleep instead of doing 30-Day shred.. Was a great nap, but am now 500 calories over.. :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

Planning a busy day tomorrow - 30-Day shred (makeup for today) hopefully can also get out for a trail ride on my horse (who won't remember me - it has been so long). I have to fit it in quickly since the snow/ice has melting and we are getting another snow storm tomorrow night.. Gosh, will winter ever be over??

Jeannie - good to see you coming around. That walk in the sun really helped you out. Sharing it really helped me as well - thanks for that.. it gives me hope for spring eventually getting here.

Sam - a sunburn - that is just not right...:noway: :noway:

everyone else - doing good all - sorry I can't call out everyone, but I need to go get a really good neck and back rub from DH - too much stress at work, but DH has great hands - seriously a keeper..:heart::heart:

night all. Janie
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

Yeah but someone must have a voodoo doll on me because now it's turned into a rash all over my left arm and on my lower right arm! SUCKS BIG TIME!!!:noway: :grumble: :grumble:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Is it bad that I just got finished with dinner? The last week I have felt that M will not let me get a single thing done for myself while she is awake. Then to top it all off every time I leave the room A starts crying!!:frown:
  • Marla64
    Options

Yeah but someone must have a voodoo doll on me because now it's turned into a rash all over my left arm and on my lower right arm! SUCKS BIG TIME!!!:noway: :grumble: :grumble:
    *hides something quickly behind her back*

a voodoo doll? Sam, I'm sure you're just being paranoid...

voodoo-doll.jpg
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Well today was nothing but a boo hoo fest for me. When I walked in the door they were all grinning at me. I immediately got a lei, and it flashed neon colors to boot. Then I was whisked to the b. reak room, where cake, confetti, balloons and presents awaited. I was so touched I broke down and bawled like a baby. I got beautiful smelling candles, personalized notecards, and a girl baked me a great chocolate brownie decorate with a fondant style icing. Topped it off with pizza party. Needless to say I am stuffed but happy. It was a fantastic end to a great 3 years.

Lynnie
    the girl who feels loved.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

*hides something quickly behind her back*

a voodoo doll? Sam, I'm sure you're just being paranoid...

voodoo-doll.jpg

Wow two photobucket errors in two days I AM SPECIAL!!!

HAHA that is funny. I wish I could get rid of the ichies though!:grumble: :frown: :frown:

Edit: Oh yeah NOW it works!
  • Marla64
    Options
    curse those photobucket errors....!
  • Marla64
    Options
    Woooooooo -- I'm back!!!!!!

My typing shortcut program is all better-- I have been so "tongue tied" since I got my new computer-- woooooo -- back-- back-- back-- back....I'm baaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!!!!

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Sounds like everyone is trying some great new things! I tried some new machines at the gym tonight. Lots of fun. Well after a couple fo off weeks I am back with a vengeance. I have this the gym the last three days and burned through a total of 3200 calories in those three sessions. My food has been pretty healthy except for a bit of dark chocolate yesterday....but heck dark chocolate is great for you in moderation. Anyhoo I am so proud of all you guys!

Lynne- I am glad you had a wonderful last day. Time for the next chapter and all the possibilities it brings.

Marla-12" step?! Great googly moogly!!!! That sounds CARAYZEEE!

All this talk about beets reminds me of one of the greatest bands of all time. (See if anyone remembers the show)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7c3bQQmwVE&feature=related

I have deceided that I want to intruduce a martial art into my life as a healthy activity. I'm thinking Kung FU! HIYA!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsYKZX-Fims
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Great googly moogly!!!!

We have Ferocious Beast on our team! I don't know if any of you watch that show (maggie and the ferocious beast) but M screams Mom Maggie and the roast beast is on!! :laugh: :bigsmile:
    But he says Great Googli Moogli in every episode!!

Oh how I have missed my Spyguy!!! Glad your back!:bigsmile:
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options

Beet and Walnut Puree
    Besides its amazing color, this dip has a wonderful combination of earthy ingredients.

Yup. Earthy flavor. That's beets. Taste like DIRT!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Speaking of beets .. I saw this when I was looking at Andrew's clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90-9NFwJC7k&feature=related

Andrew, was that from Doug? I kinda miss the old Nick shows ... my babies have outgrown all that...

Just got home from our big night out ... learned some new lindy hop moves, burned about 500 calories in an hour ... then went to Outback with the kiddos & had a Newcastle Nut Brown Ale & some coconut shrimp. Hadn't had anything alcoholic or fried in months ... definitely a SOMETIMES splurge!! :drinker:

Going to bed now that it's 1:00 ... yawn.gif
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :grumble: I shoulda joined this challenge on the black thread just so I could come say hello and keep up with you all!!:tongue:

I have no black member ID:noway: but I'm peekin my head in to say hello to so many of my friends I've not seen in ages:sad: ...hope you're all doing well towards your goals! Hope to catch up with some of you soon!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

FC:heart:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options

Beet and Walnut Puree
    Besides its amazing color, this dip has a wonderful combination of earthy ingredients.

Yup. Earthy flavor. That's beets. Taste like DIRT!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Speaking of beets .. I saw this when I was looking at Andrew's clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90-9NFwJC7k&feature=related

Andrew, was that from Doug? I kinda miss the old Nick shows ... my babies have outgrown all that...

Just got home from our big night out ... learned some new lindy hop moves, burned about 500 calories in an hour ... then went to Outback with the kiddos & had a Newcastle Nut Brown Ale & some coconut shrimp. Hadn't had anything alcoholic or fried in months ... definitely a SOMETIMES splurge!! :drinker:

Going to bed now that it's 1:00 ... yawn.gif

Yup its from doug. I used to love that show lol. Anyhoo. Off to work with me. Everyone have an awesome day!!!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :grumble: I shoulda joined this challenge on the black thread just so I could come say hello and keep up with you all!!:tongue:

I have no black member ID:noway: but I'm peekin my head in to say hello to so many of my friends I've not seen in ages:sad: ...hope you're all doing well towards your goals! Hope to catch up with some of you soon!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

FC:heart:

You are now a honorary Black Team Member:glasses:
    You ID will be issued by certified mail.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

My cousins Nick, Nick and Nick ....love that movie. And John Corbett (?) is a dreamboat!!!!!!!

Finished typing finally...starving...heading for food and to my motherless children.:noway:

I had a DREAM about him last night:blushing: I have never been one to watch a movie more than once, and usually cant sit thru it the first time.

But My Big Fat Greek Wedding I can watch once a month!! I love him and she is a perfect normal woman!
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Jeannie,

I am glad you are getting your positive attitude back, because it is my favorite thing about you. Your good nautre, supportive attitude and easy-going style was one of the first things I noticed about the boards here at MFP, and one of the people who I always read what you had to say before I got up the nerve to start posting myself. You are one of the shining lights of this site, and I am glad you are back.

Lynnie