The "just one bite" problem -help!-

2»

Replies

• Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    Theoldguy1 wrote: »
    Kids' hands are gross and full of germs. That turns me off enough to not eat anything after them. 🤢🤮

Who isn’t teaching their children to wash their hands properly before eating!?

You must not have kids. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤔

I had 4!

Then you should know kids do stuff even after they wash their hands. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤮

Yep straight from the soap and water to the booger factory :)

Or the poo chute 😂👍🏼
  • Untilproud11
    Untilproud11 Posts: 297 Member
    Thanks for the tips and for the people who stayed WITHIN THE SUBJECT OF THIS POST ...
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    mita271 wrote: »
    Thanks for the tips and for the people who stayed WITHIN THE SUBJECT OF THIS POST ...

Hey, what fun is life if you can't venture off topic once in awhile. :)
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    mita271 wrote: »

You sound fun! :flowerforyou:
  • Viking_Dad
    Viking_Dad Posts: 185 Member
    What's your focus: is it you feel the need to finish their food, or you just want one bite of something? There are lots of lo-cal one-bite snacks.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    What's your focus: is it you feel the need to finish their food, or you just want one bite of something? There are lots of lo-cal one-bite snacks.

I kept returning to the kitchen today for 1 bites and lost count after about 16 of those trips. :/ Just one of those days.
  • Viking_Dad
    Viking_Dad Posts: 185 Member
    edited November 2019
    6t3v5ikuzgac.jpg
    1 cup mashed banana
    1/2 cup peanut butter
    1/4 cup cocoa powder
    3 scoops chocolate whey protein
    1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)

Mix ingredients, fill mini cupcake tins (use the paper cups) almost full. Bake @ 350° for 12 minutes. Makes 30.

60 calories each, 4g carbs, 4g protein, 4g fat. I guarantee you wobt be able to eat 16.
    Keep refrigerated.