What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    Battling a headache ☹

Excedrin migraine pills work wonders because they have caffeine in them. You could try a cup of coffee

Smart and funny. That’s what works for me. Migraine Excederin. Better than the prescriptions I’ve tried. And peppermint oil.
  • jruch23
    jruch23 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Recovering from leg workout lol
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    TarryTaffy wrote: »
    I unintentionally increased my appetite, via festive indulging & now, I am fighting it. I hope that you're off the road, soon!

Lol, I understand. I'll be off the road on Thursday... my new flat will be ready then. Cannot wait. Good luck with post-festive indulgences... that's a rough one... my first meal will be a pot roast... I may faint from sheer joy.

Have a great week, Dutchess!

That's great! Thank you bunches Tarry, you've a great week also & I love pot roast!

Good, come on down, if you're nearby! You don't even need to bring anything... except maybe a plate & a chair... I've no furniture or kitchenware yet. Oh... & I'll need a pot to bake the roast in... perhaps we should wait a week or 2. :wink:

For me, I'm stuck in a hotel for a couple of days & seeing what a vast wasteland the TV world is... can't find 1 thing worth watching. I've tried watching Shameless & those hideous, dirty people only gross me out. There's an L Word marathon on & I'm so bored by it, I just can't figure out why people like it or why I don't.

I may have to find a movie to stream online... Dublin Murders is an IR series that looks interesting.

Have a good week, All!

Are you stuck in a hotel bc of work?
  • mommabear4315
    Headed to the movies to watch knives out. I’ll let y’all know how it is.
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    Battling a headache ☹

Perhaps Austin Goh's vid on migraines can help you. He began studying martial arts at 5 & has extensive training in physical therapy, among so many other things. I've used his vids for many things, all with great success. I hope it's the same for you.

Feel better.

Thanks so much!

You're very welcome. And, I forgot to mention, in the event you think your headache might be sinus related, he also has several vids on helping with that pain, as well. All the vids are quick "exercises" you can do.

When feeling better, if you get a chance, google his bio. He's an amazing athlete & teacher, in his 70s now, with so many other achievements, it's astounding... he was also a royal bodyguard in his teens. He puts out these vids for free only to help others gain control over their bodies & takes requests from viewers in an effort to help.
  • jruch23
    jruch23 Posts: 1,069 Member

Saw it last night. Loved it!!
  • 2Legit2QuitTx
    2Legit2QuitTx Posts: 322 Member
    edited December 2019
    fysd3s3gisja.jpeg

At the Archery Range

I am officially jealous. 😛

Next time I’ll invite
  • bigjuicy1234
    bigjuicy1234 Posts: 22,577 Member
    Watching Peaky blinders
  • mommabear4315
    jruch23 wrote: »

Saw it last night. Loved it!!

It was great! I loved it as well. Something different.
  • TarryTaffy
    Watching Peaky blinders

Have only seen a 10-min snippet of it & even though I don't know the premise, there are so many good actors I'm waiting for the time to binge watch the entire series.
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Winding down after watching "Maluma: What I was, What I am, What I will be," with my sister.
  • 2Legit2QuitTx
    2Legit2QuitTx Posts: 322 Member
    Laundry 😔
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    About to have an icy cold beer.. hydration is important ya know 😁🍺

Cheers!

Thanks J.. just popped the glass and beer into the freezer for 10 mins. It's 36c here with a hot wind blowing, I neeeeed this drink 😁
  • TarryTaffy
    ... just popped the glass and beer into the freezer for 10 mins. It's 36c here with a hot wind blowing, I neeeeed this drink 😁

Enjoy, Jo. It's 1am here & I can't fall asleep, so am about to have an icy cold ale, as well. I also like to place them in the freezer for 10-min... sometimes it makes it a bit thicker with small, slight slivers of ice throughout... so wonderful.

Slainte.
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Not able to sleep.....very restless
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Not able to sleep.....very restless

Why?? It’s late for you!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    ... just popped the glass and beer into the freezer for 10 mins. It's 36c here with a hot wind blowing, I neeeeed this drink 😁

Enjoy, Jo. It's 1am here & I can't fall asleep, so am about to have an icy cold ale, as well. I also like to place them in the freezer for 10-min... sometimes it makes it a bit thicker with small, slight slivers of ice throughout... so wonderful.

Slainte.

🍻🍻 Cheers, I had cracked pepper crackers and cheese with mine.. I'm calling it dinner 😃
    I hope you enjoyed yours as much as I enjoyed mine 🙂
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    I have water for sale :D:D
  • sheliftsfortacos
    sheliftsfortacos Posts: 73 Member
    I’m in bed, I should be sleeping.