What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    Currently, fighting insomnia. Unfortunately, insomnia packs a bigger punch than my licorice stick arms. Gonna be exhausted this morning... boo.
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1C
    ArmyVeteranM1A1C Posts: 1,045 Member
    Wishing I was back at the beach
  • bigjuicy1234
    bigjuicy1234 Posts: 22,577 Member
    fysd3s3gisja.jpeg

At the Archery Range

Very nice. I need to get my bow out
  • bigjuicy1234
    bigjuicy1234 Posts: 22,577 Member
    Im working. Yes boss thats what i am doing is working :D:D
  • TarryTaffy
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    Replacing the buttons inside the Car Station of an elevator. Those are the buttons you press for the floors.

You should make them play different sounds when pressed.
    Maybe movie quotes or something - might empower people to visit more floors so they can hear the different sound effects/quotes

Ahaha. Please make the lobby quote, "I'll be back" from The Ahnold, please!
  • DecreasingDuchess
    DecreasingDuchess Posts: 68 Member
    TarryTaffy wrote: »
    I unintentionally increased my appetite, via festive indulging & now, I am fighting it. I hope that you're off the road, soon!

Lol, I understand. I'll be off the road on Thursday... my new flat will be ready then. Cannot wait. Good luck with post-festive indulgences... that's a rough one... my first meal will be a pot roast... I may faint from sheer joy.

Have a great week, Dutchess!

That's great! Thank you bunches Tarry, you've a great week also & I love pot roast!

Good, come on down, if you're nearby! You don't even need to bring anything... except maybe a plate & a chair... I've no furniture or kitchenware yet. Oh... & I'll need a pot to bake the roast in... perhaps we should wait a week or 2. :wink:

For me, I'm stuck in a hotel for a couple of days & seeing what a vast wasteland the TV world is... can't find 1 thing worth watching. I've tried watching Shameless & those hideous, dirty people only gross me out. There's an L Word marathon on & I'm so bored by it, I just can't figure out why people like it or why I don't.

I may have to find a movie to stream online... Dublin Murders is an IR series that looks interesting.

Have a good week, All!

I am only upon the same coast, as you but thank you kindly, for the invitation!

That's why, I stream & purchase stuff, to watch instead.
  • TarryTaffy

Turns out, Dublin Murders is a great series. I really don't care for anything where children are in peril & almost dismissed it due to that, but it is very good. About to watch Ep 3... will finish the 1st season today, cuz the only other thing I'm doing is anxiously waiting in a hotel for my apt to be ready... < sigh > $$$ are flying out of my eyes. Hurry up, y'all!
  • DecreasingDuchess

Turns out, Dublin Murders is a great series. I really don't care for anything where children are in peril & almost dismissed it due to that, but it is very good. About to watch Ep 3... will finish the 1st season today, cuz the only other thing I'm doing is anxiously waiting in a hotel for my apt to be ready... < sigh > $$$ are flying out of my eyes. Hurry up, y'all!

I've been watching, Christmas movies & yeah you're plausibly spending a month's worth of rent, within only a week at the hotel.
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    About to have an icy cold beer.. hydration is important ya know 😁🍺

I’m so jelly
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Watching Klaus on Netflix
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    theresa120 wrote: »

Thinking about what your doing :)
  • 2Legit2QuitTx
    2Legit2QuitTx Posts: 322 Member
    Watching Star Trek the Next Generation..

Go ahead.. make fun 🖖🏽
  • DecreasingDuchess
    Watching Star Trek the Next Generation..

Go ahead.. make fun 🖖🏽

I still watch, The A-Team!
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    theresa120 wrote: »

Thinking about what your doing :)

It’s actually a super cute movie! I highly recommend it! 😊
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    edited December 2019
    Watching snow fall while I make yet another batch of chicken cutlets for my boys lunch....better than at 7am.🤔..sort of😒

Aaaand!!!!! hoping there is school tomorrow🙏🙄
  • USAFProud
    USAFProud Posts: 1,293 Member
    edited December 2019
    🦐 🍄 🍅 🥬 Meal prepping a day late (also while watching the snow @Tinydancer106 ) ⛄️ ❄️

I watched too many war movies last night and got myself all emotional thinking of my son!
  • jcrav77
    jcrav77 Posts: 584 Member
    Thawing our after going to watch the Christmas parade and watching Halmark 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    USAFProud wrote: »
    🦐 🍄 🍅 🥬 Meal prepping a day late (also while watching the snow @Tinydancer106 ) ⛄️ ❄️

I watched too many war movies last night and got myself all emotional thinking of my son!

Aw girl!!! Big hugs to you and now you got me getting emotional thinking of your little marine from the xmas pic in throwbacks....🤗🤗🤗❤😭...you raised him so you know he is good! You're the best A!😘❤❤❤❤