The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Replies

• Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    I've been separated and then divorced for nearly 4 years now. Before that I was essentially alone, but had company in the worst possible way. It has been possibly a decade since I had anyone to snuggle and I still long for that.

Writing this I suddenly feel really old, hopeless and pathetic. Surely I am not that unlovable
    I offer snuggles in exchange for Thanksgiving stuffing

Unfortunately I don't celebrate thanksgiving, so have no stuffing 😞
    tinak33 wrote: »
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    I've been separated and then divorced for nearly 4 years now. Before that I was essentially alone, but had company in the worst possible way. It has been possibly a decade since I had anyone to snuggle and I still long for that.

Writing this I suddenly feel really old, hopeless and pathetic. Surely I am not that unlovable

I get what you mean re the company thing and the snuggle thing. You are definitely not unloveable, you are delightful 🤗🤗

This. She is right. ❤❤❤
    yogidani77 wrote: »

I get what you mean re the company thing and the snuggle thing. You are definitely not unloveable, you are delightful 🤗🤗

This. She is right. ❤❤❤

So right!!!! You’re very lovable 🤗🤗♥️♥️

This. She is right. ❤❤❤

Agree 100% ❤

Thank you ladies :heart:
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Happy Friday night y’all. What is everyone’s plans for this weekend, besides working out, meal prepping, and going to the grocery store?. Let’s go.

Running a board game with my usual group. U-boat, gonna be fun on the bun.

How about you?
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    It was my dad's birthday today. I made a lamb potjie. I can say with confidence that 3rd time is the charm! My skills are improving every time and there wasn't much left of the potjie after 4 of us all had seconds!
  • emilyfit13
    emilyfit13 Posts: 15 Member
    Feel free to message me and add me as a friend! I really wanna meet someone, have help with accountability, and mingle with people! p7kh0hxq7ag7.jpg
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Good morning everyone! Long time, no talk to. How was everyone's weekend?
    Did anyone buy anything on Grey Thursday/Black Friday/Cyber Monday or Travel Tuesday? I bought a few plane tickets and a new luggage set.

What's new with you guys?
  • mattig89ch
    We have a gift exchange this su day, and some other holiday festivities. I bought a board game, that should be here in time...hopefully.

First time doing one of these holiday parties with friends. Hoping it goes well.
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    That sounds fun. Hope it goes well.
  • dbrhseny1
    dbrhseny1 Posts: 17 Member
    Good afternoon!
  • notmyachillesheel8
    notmyachillesheel8 Posts: 285 Member
    Hi everyone what’s up!?

• mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    Did anyone buy anything on Grey Thursday/Black Friday/Cyber Monday or Travel Tuesday? I bought a few plane tickets and a new luggage set.

I practice for cyber Monday all year long. I'm getting really, really, really good at it. :lol:
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    mmultanen wrote: »
    Cutemesoon wrote: »

I practice for cyber Monday all year long. I'm getting really, really, really good at it. :lol:

I held out until 11pm Monday and then all hell broke loose. Newcomputer parts, a comforter, Xmas gifts for my niece, a sound bar

I'm riding the "we've extended cyber prices through the end of the week!" wave. It's still good out there.

Also, I think the amazon bots understand me better than anyone else on this rock hurtling through space. They suggest all the right things.
  • jacktherower
    jacktherower Posts: 292 Member
    emilyfit13 wrote: »
    Feel free to message me and add me as a friend! I really wanna meet someone, have help with accountability, and mingle with people! p7kh0hxq7ag7.jpg
    Really?
  • mattig89ch
    USAFProud wrote: »
    Happy Friday my fellow singles!!

About 40 hours of work and still another 9 to go!!
    Bring on the overtime 💰
    vdtrl3bov2so.jpeg

Gotta get that bread, right?
  • USAFProud
    USAFProud Posts: 1,293 Member
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    USAFProud wrote: »
    Happy Friday my fellow singles!!

About 40 hours of work and still another 9 to go!!
    Bring on the overtime 💰
    vdtrl3bov2so.jpeg

Gotta get that bread, right?
    Ended up being a 14 hour day!
    At least I can sleep in Saturday and Sunday 😁

• USAFProud
    USAFProud Posts: 1,293 Member
    Happy Sunday afternoon MFP singles. I hope everyone is having a good weekend so far.