Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

1127128130132133180

Replies

  • CutemesoonCutemesoon Member Posts: 2,642 Member Member Posts: 2,642 Member
    That sounds fun. Hope it goes well.
  • dbrhseny1dbrhseny1 Member Posts: 17 Member Member Posts: 17 Member
    Good afternoon!
  • notmyachillesheel8notmyachillesheel8 Member Posts: 285 Member Member Posts: 285 Member
    Hi everyone what’s up!?

  • mmultanenmmultanen Member Posts: 1,029 Member Member Posts: 1,029 Member
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    Good morning everyone! Long time, no talk to. How was everyone's weekend?
    Did anyone buy anything on Grey Thursday/Black Friday/Cyber Monday or Travel Tuesday? I bought a few plane tickets and a new luggage set.

    What's new with you guys?

    I practice for cyber Monday all year long. I'm getting really, really, really good at it. :lol:
  • Joeyd727Joeyd727 Member Posts: 1,187 Member Member Posts: 1,187 Member
    mmultanen wrote: »
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    Good morning everyone! Long time, no talk to. How was everyone's weekend?
    Did anyone buy anything on Grey Thursday/Black Friday/Cyber Monday or Travel Tuesday? I bought a few plane tickets and a new luggage set.

    What's new with you guys?

    I practice for cyber Monday all year long. I'm getting really, really, really good at it. :lol:

    I held out until 11pm Monday and then all hell broke loose. Newcomputer parts, a comforter, Xmas gifts for my niece, a sound bar
  • mmultanenmmultanen Member Posts: 1,029 Member Member Posts: 1,029 Member
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    mmultanen wrote: »
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    Good morning everyone! Long time, no talk to. How was everyone's weekend?
    Did anyone buy anything on Grey Thursday/Black Friday/Cyber Monday or Travel Tuesday? I bought a few plane tickets and a new luggage set.

    What's new with you guys?

    I practice for cyber Monday all year long. I'm getting really, really, really good at it. :lol:

    I held out until 11pm Monday and then all hell broke loose. Newcomputer parts, a comforter, Xmas gifts for my niece, a sound bar

    I'm riding the "we've extended cyber prices through the end of the week!" wave. It's still good out there.

    Also, I think the amazon bots understand me better than anyone else on this rock hurtling through space. They suggest all the right things.
  • jacktherowerjacktherower Member Posts: 292 Member Member Posts: 292 Member
    emilyfit13 wrote: »
    Feel free to message me and add me as a friend! I really wanna meet someone, have help with accountability, and mingle with people! p7kh0hxq7ag7.jpg
    Really?
  • mattig89chmattig89ch Member Posts: 2,636 Member Member Posts: 2,636 Member
    USAFProud wrote: »
    Happy Friday my fellow singles!!

    About 40 hours of work and still another 9 to go!!
    Bring on the overtime 💰
    vdtrl3bov2so.jpeg

    Gotta get that bread, right?
  • USAFProudUSAFProud Member Posts: 1,293 Member Member Posts: 1,293 Member
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    USAFProud wrote: »
    Happy Friday my fellow singles!!

    About 40 hours of work and still another 9 to go!!
    Bring on the overtime 💰
    vdtrl3bov2so.jpeg

    Gotta get that bread, right?
    Ended up being a 14 hour day!
    At least I can sleep in Saturday and Sunday 😁

  • USAFProudUSAFProud Member Posts: 1,293 Member Member Posts: 1,293 Member
    Happy Sunday afternoon MFP singles. I hope everyone is having a good weekend so far.
  • T1DCarnivoreRunnerT1DCarnivoreRunner Member Posts: 11,156 Member Member Posts: 11,156 Member
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    Good morning everyone! Long time, no talk to. How was everyone's weekend?
    Did anyone buy anything on Grey Thursday/Black Friday/Cyber Monday or Travel Tuesday? I bought a few plane tickets and a new luggage set.

    What's new with you guys?

    I bought a new Garmin Fenix 5 for cheap, partly because they are going cheap anyway with the 6's out and partly because of a sale.
  • orangegatoorangegato Member Posts: 6,215 Member Member Posts: 6,215 Member
    Weekend is coming to a close. I always have a hard time going to bed on Sunday night. :sweat_smile:
  • Lilloops1985Lilloops1985 Member Posts: 134 Member Member Posts: 134 Member
    Who else is dreading the coming work week?!? 😭😭
  • mattig89chmattig89ch Member Posts: 2,636 Member Member Posts: 2,636 Member
    me, company party to go to on wed. my calories are going to be blown out from yesterday and today.
  • Joeyd727Joeyd727 Member Posts: 1,187 Member Member Posts: 1,187 Member
    It's only 8:50am and it's already been a sh*tty morning
  • yogidani77yogidani77 Member Posts: 6,978 Member Member Posts: 6,978 Member
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    I start work at 730am Saturday and it ends 730 am Sunday 😭 24 hr standby. It's a Guaranteed 14 hours overtime and the remaining time I'm on standby

    I hope you survived 🥰
    orangegato wrote: »
    Weekend is coming to a close. I always have a hard time going to bed on Sunday night. :sweat_smile:
    Me, too!!!! I’m always rested and not sleepy....but then I’m dragging in the morning when I have to get up ☹️
Sign In or Register to comment.