Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,406 Member
    Options
    A week late, but belated Happy Thanksgiving all!
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Went to the supermarket at 7am and that is now me DONE with any kind of shopping until next year! I am holing up at home and will only go out to visit grandmas! Merry Christmas!
  • RCPV
    RCPV Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    My confession is that I've never felt real hunger. I've also never been overly full. When I was a kid, I was always super skinny because I would forget to eat. The only indication I had that I was hungry was that I would get a headache and then I'd say, "oh no, forgot to eat, better have something". I'd eat and the headache would go away. On holidays, no matter how much I ate, I could always eat more. Others were unbuttoning their pants and groaning and I was like, "oh sure, I'll have another piece of pie".

My problem with overeating isn't hunger, it's that somewhere along the line I started to eat when bored, upset, worried, etc. I still forget to eat sometimes, especially when there's a lot going on, but then I make up for it (overly so) when things settle down.

Anybody else have this problem?
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    Went to the supermarket at 7am and that is now me DONE with any kind of shopping until next year! I am holing up at home and will only go out to visit grandmas! Merry Christmas!

I bought three months worth of every non perishable supply I could think of, including cat food, in Oct so I would not have to go to any big plazas until after New Years lol

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »

I bought three months worth of every non perishable supply I could think of, including cat food, in Oct so I would not have to go to any big plazas until after New Years lol

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

This is genius!!!

My freezer is overflowing. I am attempting to not shop in January except for milk, eggs and produce.
  • mytyglotz
    mytyglotz Posts: 1,804 Member
    Options
    Yes; I sometimes browse my phone whilst on the loo, checking emails and listening to music.
    (I presume we all do this!! But, golly, I sure hope I'm right to think such, and that I'm really not the anomaly 😳. I might've just dug myself into a pit of shame.)
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    I've resolved to get back to accurate logging. Two days in. So far, so good.

And "no unnecessary spending" to help pay down debt. Which I've kinda already broken because I bought two new pairs of gym leggings. My bulking has made all my leggings a bit iffy during squats. I don't want to be flashing everybody. So it could maybe be classified as necessary spending?!? IDK
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    Another year, another start. I need to get Duncan tattooed on my butt, so I can truly be a yoyo.
  • Beka3695
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Another year, another start. I need to get Duncan tattooed on my butt, so I can truly be a yoyo.

I laughed way too hard at this. I know EXACTLY where you are coming from!
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    I've resolved to get back to accurate logging. Two days in. So far, so good.

And "no unnecessary spending" to help pay down debt. Which I've kinda already broken because I bought two new pairs of gym leggings. My bulking has made all my leggings a bit iffy during squats. I don't want to be flashing everybody. So it could maybe be classified as necessary spending?!? IDK

Also, I bet Ray thinks it's necessary for you not to flash people at the gym. #NowIAmEnabling
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    Getting back to rebuilding the wagon, since I not only fell off, but ran it off a cliff, burning.
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    I've lost my wagon... If anyone sees it let me know. I think it's buried under a month's worth of Christmas Cookies.
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Getting back to rebuilding the wagon, since I not only fell off, but ran it off a cliff, burning.

It landed over here in the dumpster fire that is my desk with mine. I have had to remove all snack food to keep from stress eating at work.
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    I've lost my wagon... If anyone sees it let me know. I think it's buried under a month's worth of Christmas Cookies.

(Passes shovel so you can dig it out.)
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Wagon??? What is a wagon?

LOL - I have't been on it in so long I have forgotten what it is!
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options

(Passes shovel so you can dig it out.)

Thanks Man!
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    It's my birthday - there is no wagon.