What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    edited December 2019
    <--had to look up what a trifle is.

:explodes laughing:

(earlier in the thread someone mentioned feeling like a trifle wrapped in cling-wrap at a party)
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    LAT1963 wrote: »
    I have heart failure and to add another new to the mix I need to be 155 pounds so 5 more to go making my total loss 41 pounds since January and my doctors appointment is on Dec 18... so 8 days to lose five ponds 😩 then another ten to hit my GW
    SW 196
    CW 160
    Mini GW 155
    GW 145

I am sure you will be rewarded for the 36 lbs not faulted for the 5 lbs. You will not lose 5 lbs of fat in 8 days, its just not possible to do in a healthy way. Since you have heart failure it's possible you may achieve your target *weight* if you are retaining water and are able to get rid of some of the excess. Pay close attention to your fluid balance and any diuretic meds you are taking if you have excess water on board.

I agree, they'll be very happy to see a significant loss even if it isn't the total amount. They mainly want to see that you will put in the effort to live a healthy lifestyle.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!