Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.

What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• bebavengeance
    bebavengeance Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2018
    I have two graduations I have to attend in the late spring so I’m dropping 25lbs for that and also fitting in my old mini skirt.
  • Wingsont84
    Wingsont84 Posts: 335 Member
    Since injury, hoping to get back to lean 195lb and Max bench 415
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,246 Member
    Challenge myself over and beyond my limits in Jim Stoppani's 2018 challenge
    I am a new member there but dreaming big and will be working to make those dreams realities
  • mister_randall
    mister_randall Posts: 4 Member
    New York trip in 3 months... Lord help me!
  • HDBKLM
    HDBKLM Posts: 464 Member
    After having gained back a little over the holidays (hopefully largely water) I find that I sincerely don't want to buy new clothes and/or am not in the mood to shop. It's not that I don't think I'll be able to buy the lower sizes that I want, it's more of an aversion just based on not liking the way my body feels. Not sure if I'm explaining this well. Anyway the mini-goal is to get my body 'feeling' good enough, lean enough, or whatever again—regardless of what the scale may say—so that I find myself once again battling the impulse to shop for something new to wear. That is, I want to want to shop, even though I can't really afford it right now and am also not yet at goal, because I know it'll make be a mental sign that I'm back on track.