What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• HDBKLM
    HDBKLM Posts: 466 Member
    brenn24179 wrote: »
    played around with 5 pounds all summer, plan to have it off by end of November.

I'm in a similar situation; I'll join you in that challenge.
  • Shortgirlrunning
    Shortgirlrunning Posts: 1,020 Member
    Started 21 Day Fix yesterday and I’m just focusing on doing my best with exercise and calories in these next 3 weeks. Ideally, I’d like to lose 5 lbs.
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    time to get serious, I want to be in 150s, 159 is ok! I weighed 162 this morning, this has to be doable, I have been going up to 165, down to 162, Now time to drop it and put off junk food like halloween candy til I am there! I wanted a popcorn ball, not yet, Force Myself To Do Right!
  • aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 818 Member
    edited October 2019
    5% loss by Christmas so from 225ish to 213ish (11+ pound) loss. and actually stick with it. One of my things ot do this weekend involve writing out a plan beyond the general concept of eat less and move more.

I do know part of the mini-goal plan right now is meals on weekends without mindless munching. logging meals would probably help
  • AmethystEFC
    AmethystEFC Posts: 140 Member
    Finding it hard to come up with a mini goal.

Most of mine tend to be scale orientated, so I guess the next stone mark - 5.5 pounds away.

I'd also like to start doing 'land' classes at the gym instead of just aqua ones.

There you go, two mini goals :)

Hit my scale goal and signed up for my local Parkrun. 5k each Sunday morning. I'll be walking it at first but I'm going to do this!

Next mini scale goal is 10.9 pounds to lose.

And to survive my first Parkrun *grins*

Haven't gone to Parkrun yet, got to love being ill, but did do my first 'land' class tonight.

I won't say it went well or that I managed more than half the class but I did it. And I'll carry on doing it until I can do the class with a smile on my face as I swing my hips.

It did confirm what I've always known - that I'm not a land creature - and that's ok too *grins*

We'll see what the scales say in the morning for the weight side of things.
  • anlymc605
    anlymc605 Posts: 1 Member
    Hoping to lose at least 10 lbs by my birthday (12/5)!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!