What kind of shape are you aiming for?

Options

Replies

• carrie1128
    carrie1128 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I want to be athletic and fit. Jillian Michaels has the ideal body to me. I want people to be able to tell I work out by looking at me and not just think I've been blessed with a skinny body (which I have not!). =:laugh:
  • savethecat
    savethecat Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I've always had it in the back of my mind that I wouldn't want to be in the single digit sizes. I'd like to be a size 10-12 and still soft/curvy in the good places. But I would also like to have slightly more muscular arms and legs... hrm... I'm sort of asking nature for a lot I guess.
  • Fochizzy
    Fochizzy Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    When I went wedding dress shopping I learned I had a 34in waist. Well with my hips and boobs that means I have an hour glass but with thunder thighs. I would take it, I always liked being "buxom" as my father calls it. My fiance likes heroine shiek, well dear you picked a girl with curves and they sure as hell are not going anywhere.
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    What shape am I aiming for? A not squishy one. :laugh: I'm squishy in all the wrong places.
  • Nolynoelia20
    Options
    Athletic but still with some curves...similar to jessica biel's body pre-justin timberlake before she got super-slim.

Jessica Beil is super gorgeous.. He body is perfect! I want mine to be like hers also! Flat stomack, great butt & tone arms and legs ;)
  • sayambular
    sayambular Posts: 205
    Options
    I just want to be thin and healthy but toned and fit at the same time!
  • sandy2006
    sandy2006 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I want a fit body with guns and a flat tummy.
  • shybelle
    shybelle Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    just not the one I am now...
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    great question, I'm curious about this too, but never thought to ask this question!

my goal is thin with a little bit of curves in the right places :P
  • Midori_i
    Midori_i Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels for me too! I love muscles... But since the only sport I've ever engaged in is couch-sitting and internet-surfing, I still have a very long way to go. Started exercising and losing weight three years ago and have got a LOT more muscles than back then, but I'm not there yet.

My dream is a flat stomach, but I think I'll never get one. Just don't have the material for it, it's always gonna stick out. I'm aiming for a BF% of about 19. Am currently at 23, and I hope, as I get closer to my goal, the last flabby bits on my arms will vanish and the tops of my thighs might stop touching when I walk.
  • jellybaby84
    jellybaby84 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    skinny and petite but with some muscle definition. A UK 4-6.

My hips will always be wide though. I've been 80 pounds and my hips were still big :(
  • scyian
    scyian Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I'm sort of a vase shape (like hourglass but stretched a bit). I'd like to keep that shape but just get slimmer and toned. I have short legs and I always think they look really chunky so I'd love to tone them up. I just hope all the weight comes off at the right places. My sister is pear shaped and whenever she diets the first of the weight always comes off her top half.
  • michaelachallis
    michaelachallis Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    i have natural curves so i want to remain curvy i just want to tone all over and drop a lot of weight in my stomach area which is where i carry all my weight1
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I want a bod like Carrie Underwood or Kim Kardashian. I want to be toned but not muscular just like the other women say kind of like a model. But I am a curvy woman I am busty w/ wide hips and booty.
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    i just want to be tight smooth lines not stick thin but thin where if i jump up and down in a bikini the only thing that jiggles is my boobs and *kitten*
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I'd like to have a 27 inch waist, while keeping my hips/butt around a 37.

Right now im 37-29-39 @ 5'2 131 lbs.
    I'd like to be 37-27-37, but I know my boobs will shrink. :P

I have a large frame, which i think is weird for being so short, so hopefully I won't need to lose more than 5 more lbs.
  • VegGrrl
    VegGrrl Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I wanna look like I can kick your @$$ without breaking a sweat. Like an Oxygen or Muscle and Fitness Hers cover model, but with tattoos and a much worse attitude. :smokin:
  • Lsqueezy
    Lsqueezy Posts: 128
    Options
    Any one other than round.
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I want to be tight and have pretty noticeable muscle definition. As long as I keep my juicy booty (as my hubby would so put it) I'm fine.. but my booty must be lifted and and jiggle free.... within reason :-)
  • Lozzy_82
    Lozzy_82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I'd love a curvy, voluptuous, hourglass figure, but without all the flab I have at the moment.