What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    TarryTaffy wrote: »
    Nothing but an awful headache, day 2. Blast you to Valhalla, pain... blast you.

giphy.gif

Feel better.
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    I want to go home
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    Roasted poblanos stuffed with Andoiulle.

YAASSS!!

tumblr_m83e46AdRk1qk4z3to1_r1_400.gifv

😁
    c6c9e36h5tje.jpg
  • Darren225g
    Darren225g Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Damn bag of Doritos keeps on looking at me every time I walk by the kitchen . Tempted to give in...
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1C
    ArmyVeteranM1A1C Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    darren556g wrote: »
    Damn bag of Doritos keeps on looking at me every time I walk by the kitchen . Tempted to give in...

Exactly why I never have temptation foods in my truck or house, can't be tempted or give in if it aint there :)
    I keep lots of dried and fresh fruits and nuts on hand
  • DecreasingDuchess
    DecreasingDuchess Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    My day, thus far. It's been, both awful & awesome.

Typically I take the bus, to my destination & then walk home because it's better to wait eons at home, than within public to catch the bus. However I missed the bus, going & then was 15 minutes late, beginning my walk there but I got there within time, via speed walking.

I bought a cane after a severe bout with dizziness within May, caused me to fall but I haven't used it and/or brought it with me anywhere yet but should've because the power walking made me wish, that I brought it to lean upon a couple of times but thankfully, I didn't need it.

Traffic whilst walking along the main road was heavy, except the 4 times that I was crossing it.

I thought because of the time when I was done with my errands, that I missed the bus home but it, was late & drove by me, a ¼ of my walk home {upon, the opposite side}. So there was no chance, of catching it then but upon the plus side, I was able to walk 2 miles today & I've been unable to walk, over a mile since February 10, 2018, when I walked 4 miles, that day!
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Why do I keep getting the hiccups?
    I’ve had them at least 6 times today already.
    🙄
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Options
    I don’t want my parents to die before me. I keep thinking something awful is going to happen. I’ve missed so many Christmas’s and birthdays since they went remote, I feel like I squandered the times we did have together.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    I have discovered some really cool songs lately and my good taste in music is making me feel sexy
  • SoulThriver88
    SoulThriver88 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Not sure what OP had in mind, but to @km8907 and @newmeadow, I could help hijack the thread and talk at some length about being in a verbally and psychologically abusive marriage.

I am realizing that being involved with toxic and abusive people is the main reason why I gained so much weight...

If you can know the reason why you gained weight, you can lose it.😥
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    You know that saying
    “use it or lose it”?
    If someone doesn’t happen soon I’m done for. :o
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    I’m having a really hard time with the way I look at myself. I posted some pictures on mfp which now I regret. I can’t deal with the extra skin and it’s literally grossing me out. I just want to always just hide away at home but I get pulled to go out. I don’t know if other people go through this. My weight loss has been amazing I’m up to 85lbs lost but the down side is the extra skin. Seriously I feel like I’m going into depression. I hate mirrors, pictures and reflections.
  • Darren225g
    Darren225g Posts: 214 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    I’m having a really hard time with the way I look at myself. I posted some pictures on mfp which now I regret. I can’t deal with the extra skin and it’s literally grossing me out. I just want to always just hide away at home but I get pulled to go out. I don’t know if other people go through this. My weight loss has been amazing I’m up to 85lbs lost but the down side is the extra skin. Seriously I feel like I’m going into depression. I hate mirrors, pictures and reflections.

We are our own worst critic. I saw some of your photos and you’re a pretty lady, so don’t be down on yourself. Keep doing your thing because losing 85 pounds is no walk in the park and you should always be proud of that.
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    darren556g wrote: »

We are our own worst critic. I saw some of your photos and you’re a pretty lady, so don’t be down on yourself. Keep doing your thing because losing 85 pounds is no walk in the park and you should always be proud of that.

Thank you. I go through these phases. Thanks for the kind words.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    I don’t want my parents to die before me. I keep thinking something awful is going to happen. I’ve missed so many Christmas’s and birthdays since they went remote, I feel like I squandered the times we did have together.

I'm not sure what you mean by remote...living out in the wilderness. Can you pick up the phone and ask them how they're getting along. If your budget can afford it, how about a gift of food or fruit. Anything, just reach out. Connection matters.
  • DecreasingDuchess
    DecreasingDuchess Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    It's too late for me to do something worthwhile for Christmas, this year {decorative wise, I already ate & drank, enough} but throughout next year, I'll begin purchasing whatever's upon clearance and/or sale.

Also I figure that since I've chosen not celebrate anything, with food and/or beverages anymore, that I'll buy an ornament every time for the tree then instead!