What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    I just watched the new Gillette ad and literally why are people mad about a company wanting people to treat people right? I literally do not understand. Be good to people.

capitalizing on trend to sell product, they don’t give a *kitten* about anything they’re a company

Gillette was overcharging for products for years and then had their hairless, maticullusly shaved bottoms handed to them by Shave Club and other actual grass roots companies. Gillette is trying damage control with their version of Americana grass roots and finally cut (pun intended) thier prices to what they might should have been charging all along, but lost 10's of millions from greed.

thatsnoneofmy.jpg

I 100% agree with this.

I am so confused. Why is everyone talking about Gillette?

Because everyone knows new England is going back to the superbowl

and winning

If they go I’m gonna be convinced the NFL is rigged more so than I already am

hold up there the NFL is okay still imo (granted Brady is MY BOY so i'm biased sorry)

the NBA is the rigged one

As a Minnesotan I dunno about that.

I DO know that I watched the Vikings play a pretty good season and then play like 12 year olds when it mattered
    I just watched the new Gillette ad and literally why are people mad about a company wanting people to treat people right? I literally do not understand. Be good to people.

capitalizing on trend to sell product, they don’t give a *kitten* about anything they’re a company

Gillette was overcharging for products for years and then had their hairless, maticullusly shaved bottoms handed to them by Shave Club and other actual grass roots companies. Gillette is trying damage control with their version of Americana grass roots and finally cut (pun intended) thier prices to what they might should have been charging all along, but lost 10's of millions from greed.

thatsnoneofmy.jpg

I 100% agree with this.

and winning

hold up there the NFL is okay still imo (granted Brady is MY BOY so i'm biased sorry)

I DO know that I watched the Vikings play a pretty good season and then play like 12 year olds when it mattered

Bro......why you gotta be a Vikings fan?????????? You need to become a cheesehead!
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    What's this 10 year challenge everyone is talking about?

Beats me! 10 years is on hella long time for a goals let alone challenges! Lol
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »

thatsnoneofmy.jpg

I 100% agree with this.

and winning

thatsnoneofmy.jpg

I 100% agree with this.

and winning

Bro......why you gotta be a Vikings fan?????????? You need to become a cheesehead!

I dunno if we can be friends
  • Tankiscool
    Options

thatsnoneofmy.jpg

I 100% agree with this.

and winning

thatsnoneofmy.jpg

I 100% agree with this.

and winning

Aww man! I'll put aside our football differences 14 of the 16 games of season not including playoffs.

But dude are we seriously neighbors? I'm in Wisconsin. My irl best friend is also a Vikings fan, so I'm used to it!
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

thatsnoneofmy.jpg

I 100% agree with this.

and winning

thatsnoneofmy.jpg

I 100% agree with this.

and winning

Aww man! I'll put aside our football differences 14 of the 16 games of season not including playoffs.

But dude are we seriously neighbors? I'm in Wisconsin. My irl best friend is also a Vikings fan, so I'm used to it!
    Yeah I’m in mn
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options

It's an FB thing, I think but if it's that one, it's not a 10-year challenge, it's your first FB picture compared to your now fb pic to see how you aged.
  • Tankiscool
    Options

thatsnoneofmy.jpg

I 100% agree with this.

and winning

thatsnoneofmy.jpg

I 100% agree with this.

and winning

Yeah I’m in mn

5wayg1efpquf.gif

Close to the Cities?
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options

Pic of you now and 10 years ago, to see how you’ve aged.

It's an FB thing, I think but if it's that one, it's not a 10-year challenge, it's your first FB picture compared to your now fb pic to see how you aged.

Riveting.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

thatsnoneofmy.jpg

I 100% agree with this.

and winning

thatsnoneofmy.jpg

I 100% agree with this.

and winning

Yeah I’m in mn

5wayg1efpquf.gif

Close to the Cities?

I potentially live IN the cities
  • Tankiscool
    Options

thatsnoneofmy.jpg

I 100% agree with this.

and winning

thatsnoneofmy.jpg

I 100% agree with this.

and winning

Yeah I’m in mn

5wayg1efpquf.gif

Close to the Cities?

Interesting. I potentially live like 3 hours from there and frequently visit.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

thatsnoneofmy.jpg

I 100% agree with this.

and winning

thatsnoneofmy.jpg

I 100% agree with this.

and winning

Yeah I’m in mn

5wayg1efpquf.gif

Close to the Cities?

Are we gonna start hooking up or?
  • Tankiscool
    Options

thatsnoneofmy.jpg

I 100% agree with this.

and winning

thatsnoneofmy.jpg

I 100% agree with this.

and winning

Yeah I’m in mn

5wayg1efpquf.gif

Close to the Cities?

Are we gonna start hooking up or?

I mean obviously. Two awesome dudes like us have to, for humanitis sake! Lol
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    What if people that have died got to come back to life, out of their graves? Just one day, up and at it? I'm watching "Glitch" on Netflix and made me curious. I would freak the *kitten* out!
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    What if people that have died got to come back to life, out of their graves? Just one day, up and at it? I'm watching "Glitch" on Netflix and made me curious. I would freak the *kitten* out!

They do it better in cocoa
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Snake chat. Ball pythons and such. I can't even...
  • Competeballpythons
    Competeballpythons Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Snake chat. Ball pythons and such. I can't even...

Lol
  • SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member
    Options

giphy.gif
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    "Crispy is just crunchy but thin."

97ztlu4qf14l.png