What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Listen, I have a set of photos at home where I dressed up as Ginger Spice and I distinctly remember plastering my hair to a crisp with red hair mascara
    If I can get someone to send me them I absolutely will

So, you have to send them to yourself first?

You can't see it but I have just rolled my eyes at you.

When I said "I" I meant at my parents house because even though I don't live there I still call it my house. So I need someone who currently still lives in that house to send them to me.

yeah I'll send them of you, want me to say anything to your mom? she's been SO nice this whole time
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Listen, I have a set of photos at home where I dressed up as Ginger Spice and I distinctly remember plastering my hair to a crisp with red hair mascara

When I said "I" I meant at my parents house because even though I don't live there I still call it my house. So I need someone who currently still lives in that house to send them to me.

Oh, the Canadian "I".
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

yeah I'll send them of you, want me to say anything to your mom? she's been SO nice this whole time

m2wa1pitoykv.gif

She said, and I quote "Be nice to this sweet boy"

so cut it out
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

m2wa1pitoykv.gif

so cut it out

She would never say that

I must be in the wrong house...
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

m2wa1pitoykv.gif

so cut it out

She would never say that

Not even in the throes of

nevermind

ez5h7objgox2.gif

PASSION
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

m2wa1pitoykv.gif

so cut it out

She would never say that

I must be in the wrong house...

You dare question the sorting hat?

il_570xN.1726767883_h15a.jpg

Nah I'm a hufflepuff all the way baby, don't you start with that provocateur bs
  • SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member
    Options

m2wa1pitoykv.gif

lol. Looks like that one trendy gif!
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

m2wa1pitoykv.gif

show us
  • SirMxyzptlk
    Options

m2wa1pitoykv.gif

show us

Google glare gif lol.

giphy.gif
  • SirMxyzptlk
    Options

m2wa1pitoykv.gif

show us

Google glare gif lol.

giphy.gif

This is exactly what I was going for when I made mine

Very well done then!
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    I just watched the new Gillette ad and literally why are people mad about a company wanting people to treat people right? I literally do not understand. Be good to people.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    Also uncanny
    16pqh6oq0rol.jpeg
    o36x9hks9ntn.jpeg
  • SirMxyzptlk
    Options
    I just watched the new Gillette ad and literally why are people mad about a company wanting people to treat people right? I literally do not understand. Be good to people.

capitalizing on trend to sell product, they don’t give a *kitten* about anything they’re a company

Gillette was overcharging for products for years and then had their hairless, maticullusly shaved bottoms handed to them by Shave Club and other actual grass roots companies. Gillette is trying damage control with their version of Americana grass roots and finally cut (pun intended) thier prices to what they might should have been charging all along, but lost 10's of millions from greed.

thatsnoneofmy.jpg
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

i haven't actually watched the new ad. just heard about it in the news etc. but i do know they actually put out an awesome one a few months back:

https://youtu.be/kbHXIN6EzWo

his brother Shaquill is cool too. he turned down a scholarship in Miami just because they didn't offer one to his brother. i think that's pretty cool. i wish they'd do more stories like this. but i guess "controversy" sells.

i shave with an old double edged razor anyhow so their products don't matter to me too much as it is. but i'd still rather watch ads like this one than any other.
  • Taz6o5
    Taz6o5 Posts: 3,441 Member
    Options
    Also uncanny
    16pqh6oq0rol.jpeg

I want to join in I'm a tax payer !
    Not fair :sad:
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

capitalizing on trend to sell product, they don’t give a *kitten* about anything they’re a company

Gillette was overcharging for products for years and then had their hairless, maticullusly shaved bottoms handed to them by Shave Club and other actual grass roots companies. Gillette is trying damage control with their version of Americana grass roots and finally cut (pun intended) thier prices to what they might should have been charging all along, but lost 10's of millions from greed.

thatsnoneofmy.jpg

I know but people get so mad about people asking them to be kind.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Do you ever feel like you are Sir Mix-a-lot in a world filled with Miley Cyrus's? He likes the big butt's and he cannot lie, but everyone is a Miley trying to twerk.