Glutamate.

Aspartic acid

phenolphthalein

Rubidium hydroxide

Oh, you went there.

Cesium Nitride

Nitris oxide -

Did I do it right??

Sure. I'm more familiar with Nitrous Oxide, but it's probably something I'm not aware of. I'm not omnipotent, by any means.

Wait, you mean do it? As in Whip-its? I'm not sure if you had or not.

Intriguing

Glyphosate

Oldie, but goodie. Trinitrotoluene

OMG are these Harry Potter spells? 🤷🏽‍♂️

Infinius Totalus 🧙🏽‍♂️

😬

Heres a doozy
    You'll never guess where this one exist.

Azodicarbonamide
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    s131951 wrote: »
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    Sugar

Salt

Glutamate.

Aspartic acid

phenolphthalein

Rubidium hydroxide

Oh, you went there.

Cesium Nitride

Nitris oxide -

Did I do it right??

Sure. I'm more familiar with Nitrous Oxide, but it's probably something I'm not aware of. I'm not omnipotent, by any means.

Intriguing

Glyphosate

Infinius Totalus 🧙🏽‍♂️

😬

Heres a doozy

Azodicarbonamide

Processed breads and plastic stuff.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options
    Sugar

Salt

Glutamate.

Aspartic acid

phenolphthalein

Rubidium hydroxide

Oh, you went there.

Cesium Nitride

Nitris oxide -

Did I do it right??

Lol - yeah my spelling was horrible- I knew it was wrong just didn’t care enough to correct

What’s a whip it ?? Lol
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    Hydrogen peroxide
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Sugar

Salt

Glutamate.

Aspartic acid

phenolphthalein

Rubidium hydroxide

Oh, you went there.

Cesium Nitride

Nitris oxide -

Did I do it right??

Lol - yeah my spelling was horrible- I knew it was wrong just didn’t care enough to correct

What’s a whip it ?? Lol

Using a spray vessel of a whipped cream to inhale NO into your system.

Not a canid akin to an Italian greyhound.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    velveeta filled tator tots
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    I've been having some pretty negative thoughts lately. Thoughts of being unattractive, fat, passed over, lacking opportunities others have, everything always seeming to be an uphill battle, etc. I'm sure I'm not alone in these thoughts/feelings, but it's really hard to get out of the downward spiral once it starts.

I go through these moments but then I remember that I need to make the most of my day and feeling down and miserable is only hurting me because everyone else is going through their battles and not worrying about you. Keep your head up. Message me if you need a pal.

I have these moments about 90% of the time, I'm just usually really adept at hiding or ignoring it. Lately, though.. it's been quite hard to dismiss. I agree with you that making the most of one's day and keeping your head up goes a long way, though. I mostly just make busy work for myself.
    I've been having some pretty negative thoughts lately. Thoughts of being unattractive, fat, passed over, lacking opportunities others have, everything always seeming to be an uphill battle, etc. I'm sure I'm not alone in these thoughts/feelings, but it's really hard to get out of the downward spiral once it starts.

Exactly the same here.... sorry you feel that way.

No bueno. I likewise am sorry you are in the same spot as I am currently.
    banshee925 wrote: »

Exactly the same here.... sorry you feel that way.

I often read the forums without commenting and you are both very popular and loved here.
    Please try to look ok at the positive things in your life, even the bad things have a positive outlook. When you’re on the bottom the only thing that can happen is that things with get better. Ride this out like knowing it will pass 🤗🤗

... Am I? I was always under the impression it was just because I had no life and so posted way too much for one's own good. :lol:

Deadman though, he's been well liked since before I was ever around. I've known lots of lads and ladies like it when he posts. :)

I think you and Deadman are both fantastic. 😊
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    velveeta filled tator tots

would u take shredded potato and smash around lil cube of vellveta and deep fry

or inject cooked tater tots with melted velvette filled syringe

yes
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Sugar

Salt

Glutamate.

Aspartic acid

phenolphthalein

Rubidium hydroxide

Oh, you went there.

Cesium Nitride

Nitris oxide -

Did I do it right??

Intriguing

Glyphosate

Infinius Totalus 🧙🏽‍♂️

😬

Heres a doozy

Azodicarbonamide

Processed breads and plastic stuff.

Ohhhh. You guessed.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    How does one ignore/refute/dismiss the thoughts and opinions of people one knows as well as society in regards to one's self-image? Hard to have a positive image of yourself when people you know and society at large have been hammering down your self-worth since childhood. And it just continues into adulthood. Now it's gotten to be a paranoid feeling that nags at the back of my mind like a festering infection.
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    How does one ignore/refute/dismiss the thoughts and opinions of people one knows as well as society in regards to one's self-image? Hard to have a positive image of yourself when people you know and society at large have been hammering down your self-worth since childhood. And it just continues into adulthood. Now it's gotten to be a paranoid feeling that nags at the back of my mind like a festering infection.

I struggle this as well - I’ve actually started reading the get motivated Reddit thread lately and it’s helped - it’s hard not to care what ppl think or at least what we perceive they think of us - sometimes I think it’s just all in my head and I likely don’t register in ppls minds as much as my brain thinks I do - idk I feel you though - today may suck but as long as we got 2 feet on the ground it could always be worse right ? Hang in there yo - tomorrow a new day
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    After a week of no sugar I had a piece of peanut butter pie. I partly f eel like a failure and partly am so glad I had it. Life is so confusing
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    thongguy23 wrote: »
    banshee925 wrote: »
    @thongguy23 dude why would someone not accept you the way you are? 🤯

@banshee925 because I am a man that does not fall into the typical masculine macho type. I’m ridiculed from the way I dress, my interest or better defined as lack of interest in the typical male things. I’ve been told on a number of occasions that I’m too feminine. But yet and still I strive to stay true to myself. Thank you 🙏🏾

Ya gotta be yourself, cause everyone else is taken 🙂
    Sorry you are ridiculed for being you. 😕
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    After a week of no sugar I had a piece of peanut butter pie. I partly f eel like a failure and partly am so glad I had it. Life is so confusing

One piece of pie doesn’t make or break us bro - but yeah life is confusing af
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    When did af become the universal measurement for everything?
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

I hear you
    I have been trying a "nothing is off limits" mindset past few weeks
    I have a tendency to get quite restrictive, I'm picky - and I obsess...hoping this "attitude", of "no exclusions" helps with that.

Enjoy your "treat"! And be kind to yourself.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

It's the classic battle between left and right brain, we are in many cases victims of biology. Sugar triggers dopamine, we're hard wired to crave it....

Great job tho... That's a success and far from a failure