What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I’m bored. I wish someone would tell me a story.

There was this girl named Sara who said she was a Mistress. Maybe she really was a Mistress but we never knew to who. Possibly her consort was that guy who listened to Jordan Peterson videos during stressful times and kept his hair in a neat mohawk.

She used to be pleasantly plump but slimmed down to a size 6. In doing so, her regal jawline, Scandinavian cheekbones and level, penetrating gaze became more pronounced.

She wants a ladies' jaunt with a cute Canadian bombshell, a bouncy charismatic mother of one who works from home and has a lovely crooked smile, and this kook from a fitness website who likes to ramble but isn't quite demented yet.

The plan is, we'll meet in Vegas and go to the Celine Dion show. Then to the slot machines with the complimtary cocktails. The kook will have a Slim Fast shake from her pocketbook. The Mistress will have a a cotton candy martini with a mini marshmallow garnish. The bombshell will have a Grasshopper on the rocks and the charismatic will have a Virgin Pina Colada.

This hedonistic quartet will discuss their secret MFP crushes and whether or not they ever actually trolled there and how many accounts they've had.

Then they'll branch out and migrate to the barstools where they'll talk to strangers and stay up very very late, solving all the problems of the world and maybe creating a few just for fun.

Cunning Linguist, you.
  • SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    cmmuvbnb8vkl.gif

You are cute!

• RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    in hindsight creating a playlist of all the saddest songs i know was not a great choice

I have a similar playlist. I listen when I need to purge feelings.
  • RomaineCalm
    Options
    in hindsight creating a playlist of all the saddest songs i know was not a great choice

I have a similar playlist. I listen when I need to purge feelings.

ya like catharsis but it didn’t work that way bc now overwhelmed with nostalgia and broke heart

ejylchaarsua.gif

th?id=OGC.a64611e766b942fb935cec6bf724ef76&pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fl1KVb0U4EyOGMHEqI%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=y2%2fv9amdUmCIagtLpkL32Q
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I really want a cat like this 🥰

q3xtgtve92l9.png
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,220 Member
    Options
    cmmuvbnb8vkl.gif

You are cute!

You’re adorable
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    hmm I wonder where you at? It's bout that time 😂

I'm herrrre :p
  • RomaineCalm
    Options
    Someone should start a salad selfie thread.
    veg-selfie-collage.jpg?w=1000&h=
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    r4u2d4csuxqe.jpg
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    Options

I made a fruit selfie thread once upon a time
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

I made a fruit selfie thread once upon a time

Oh yeah? Where is it?
  • RomaineCalm
    Options
    I just remembered hair mascara and I *kitten* loved that stuff

th?id=OGC.ac7c7ff041c1c3d1b3ccda12746351d9&pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fxUPGczofzl3QEh4glW%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=O55%2bAMN7QAbT4x6G%2btFpgw
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

th?id=OGC.ac7c7ff041c1c3d1b3ccda12746351d9&pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fxUPGczofzl3QEh4glW%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=O55%2bAMN7QAbT4x6G%2btFpgw

Listen, I have a set of photos at home where I dressed up as Ginger Spice and I distinctly remember plastering my hair to a crisp with red hair mascara

post em
  • RomaineCalm
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

Listen, I have a set of photos at home where I dressed up as Ginger Spice and I distinctly remember plastering my hair to a crisp with red hair mascara

post em

Beat me to it.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    If I can get someone to send me them I absolutely will

So, you have to send them to yourself first?
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    Options

WE NEED TO SEE THIS *kitten* OH MY GOD