What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    Sex and chocolate

Just want to say this sounds like love and light and music and poetry and all good things to me.

I mean... yeah

And I want to say she messed up the lyrics and it's "sex and candy", not sex and chocolate. I know technicalities! Tell that to Kurt Cobain......or wait.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    Sex and chocolate

Just want to say this sounds like love and light and music and poetry and all good things to me.

I mean... yeah

And I want to say she messed up the lyrics and it's "sex and candy", not sex and chocolate. I know technicalities! Tell that to Kurt Cobain......or wait.

Why should I tell Kurt Cobain about technicalities? RIP
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,650 Member
    Options
    Sometimes loss never gets easier.
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    Sex and chocolate

I mean... yeah

Why should I tell Kurt Cobain about technicalities? RIP

If you had the chance to ask him a question, I don't think you'd waste a dumb question of comparing chocolate and candy. More like was Courtney involved......lol jk thats how rumors start!
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Dinner ... Sleep.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Azzyland on youtube cracks me up :D she's my favorite youtuber, I think everyone should go check it out but that's just me lol.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,885 Member
    Options
    Money cannot buy happiness but it can buy a fancy new road bike...which is close.4ar305iatmi8.jpg
  • wanderingarcher
    wanderingarcher Posts: 694 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_
    Options
    Today is day 15 of not being home with my kids and my dog and I'm really hoping I don't have to go much longer. I even miss cleaning, having work call me 20 times a day on my days off, hearing "maman" 100 times a day. All those things that annoy me, I've come to realise that they don't annoy me as much.

Well that sucks. Why are you away from your children?

My health is not permitting it at the moment.

I hope everything goes your way soon

Thank you my friend, so do I.
    Options
    Today is day 15 of not being home with my kids and my dog and I'm really hoping I don't have to go much longer. I even miss cleaning, having work call me 20 times a day on my days off, hearing "maman" 100 times a day. All those things that annoy me, I've come to realise that they don't annoy me as much.

Well that sucks. Why are you away from your children?

My health is not permitting it at the moment.

I’m sorry to hear this. I hope you feel better soon. ❤️

Thank you :*
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Today is day 15 of not being home with my kids and my dog and I'm really hoping I don't have to go much longer. I even miss cleaning, having work call me 20 times a day on my days off, hearing "maman" 100 times a day. All those things that annoy me, I've come to realise that they don't annoy me as much as I thought they did once..

Praying for you. Hugs ♡

<3
    Options
    Today is day 15 of not being home with my kids and my dog and I'm really hoping I don't have to go much longer. I even miss cleaning, having work call me 20 times a day on my days off, hearing "maman" 100 times a day. All those things that annoy me, I've come to realise that they don't annoy me as much as I thought they did once..

Hang in there beautiful. I hope the days begin to fly by and that before you know it they are in your arms again <3

<3
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Get well Miss Jones cuz we're all rooting for you and wishing you the best!
  • SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    tenor.gif