What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Been thinking about getting a forearm tat 🤔

Where are you going to put a tattoo of your forearm? It would be hilarious if you got it on your forearm

Lol. Probably on my lower back

That's classy af. You should spend a little extra to get the hand as well. It will open up a lot of possibilities.

Great idea! Like it's grabbing one of my cheeks!

I think you should get a W tattooed on both cheeks, 🤣

WoW

Lol a friend got drunk and woke with a tattoo like that 😂😂😂

Hahaha.. A drunk friend of mine got 'I love fish and Chick's tattooed on the top of his foot. Another friend had just bought themselves a tattoo gun... it could have gone so much worse 😂

I have a tattoo done by a friend who 'just brought a gun'..and we were both drunk..young and drunk with a tattoo gun = very bad combination.
    Please please show us!!
    Or at least describe
  • RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    Is acceptance the essence of happiness?
    We all covet something we don't have, another person's job, wife, husband, money, personality, sense of style, car, whatever and see that as being "better" than where we are currently at in life. Some want to be either rich or famous. The funny thing is when those become famous they try to hide from the spotlight and be "normal" those that become rich surround themselves with things they covetted when they where poor or couldn't afford them and often yet still not happy. Is the pursuit of happiness ultimately just accepting what we already have and where we are in life? Or does that take away the ambition as what as perceived as the "American Dream"? Where ambition to improve oneself ultimately leads to advancement in life?

Are you OK?
    This is deep.
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    We all covet something we don't have, another person's job, wife, husband, money, personality, sense of style, car, whatever and see that as being "better" than where we are currently at in life. Some want to be either rich or famous. The funny thing is when those become famous they try to hide from the spotlight and be "normal" those that become rich surround themselves with things they covetted when they where poor or couldn't afford them and often yet still not happy. Is the pursuit of happiness ultimately just accepting what we already have and where we are in life? Or does that take away the ambition as what as perceived as the "American Dream"? Where ambition to improve oneself ultimately leads to advancement in life?

Are you OK?
    This is deep.

Most def! Never have deep thoughts when you clean? Lol think it's the "perfectionist" in me that makes me think that way sometimes.
  • RhiAnLewis17
    Options

Are you OK?
    This is deep.

Most def! Never have deep thoughts when you clean? Lol think it's the "perfectionist" in me that makes me think that way sometimes.

I don't clean.
  • Tankiscool
    Options

Are you OK?
    This is deep.

I don't clean.

alnx2nw5ml2z.gif

Ya nasty!!!!!.....but I already like ya so I guess I'm stuck with you huh? 😜
  • RhiAnLewis17
    Options

Are you OK?
    This is deep.

I don't clean.

alnx2nw5ml2z.gif

You can clean instead. And philosophize. Confucius.
  • Tankiscool
    Options

Are you OK?
    This is deep.

I don't clean.

alnx2nw5ml2z.gif

And what will you do? Sit there and look pretty?
  • RhiAnLewis17
    Options

Are you OK?
    This is deep.

I don't clean.

alnx2nw5ml2z.gif

I mean. I'll sit there.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    Been thinking about getting a forearm tat 🤔

Where are you going to put a tattoo of your forearm? It would be hilarious if you got it on your forearm

Lol. Probably on my lower back

That's classy af. You should spend a little extra to get the hand as well. It will open up a lot of possibilities.

Great idea! Like it's grabbing one of my cheeks!

I think you should get a W tattooed on both cheeks, 🤣

WoW

Lol a friend got drunk and woke with a tattoo like that 😂😂😂

Hahaha.. A drunk friend of mine got 'I love fish and Chick's tattooed on the top of his foot. Another friend had just bought themselves a tattoo gun... it could have gone so much worse 😂

I have a tattoo done by a friend who 'just brought a gun'..and we were both drunk..young and drunk with a tattoo gun = very bad combination.

Yes it does lol.. there is another friend who sports the worst shark tattoo you've ever seen. Luckily he didn't do too many tattoos before it broke and he lost interest.
  • Tankiscool
    Options

Are you OK?
    This is deep.

I don't clean.

alnx2nw5ml2z.gif

I mean. I'll sit there.

Because you already know you're pretty right!

cbcqjbeeigs2.gif
  • RhiAnLewis17
    Options

Are you OK?
    This is deep.

I don't clean.

alnx2nw5ml2z.gif

I mean. I'll sit there.

l25voaphilgf.gif
  • Tankiscool
    Options

Are you OK?
    This is deep.

I don't clean.

alnx2nw5ml2z.gif

I mean. I'll sit there.

l25voaphilgf.gif

1rk0jaba06lr.gif
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Spare parts for Ford Explorer and Ford Edge ... And Rims. Bulk volume. 🚙💷
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    my girl got out my electric guitar and has been playing with the pedals and amp upstairs alllll day and i'm proud and supportive but got terrible headache now

Time for a Guitar headphone amp?

7q105oymf9ry.jpg
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    everytime my wrist buzzes i think it’s a text and i’m like “yes, awesome, loved” but then its just my fit bit alert telling me to get up and walk to hit my step target

yes, same :(