What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Are fingerprint sensors "secure" or just convenient?
    If I die, how easy will it be to get into my phone and computer (without my fingertip)?

...ahhh, maybe I should have been trickier and not used my index finger!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    The snow could have held off till 5 am Monday, it can snow all week for all I care. After 5 am Monday.
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    The snow could have held off till 5 am Monday, it can snow all week for all I care. After 5 am Monday.

Do you have a garage? You must...I hate snow during the week because I never have that extra 5-10 minutes in the morning to chisel the ice off my car at random notice
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

Do you have a garage? You must...I hate snow during the week because I never have that extra 5-10 minutes in the morning to chisel the ice off my car at random notice

I hate that too. Unfortunately my explorer is too tall for my garage. When we bought the house I had a smaller vehicle. Didn't even think about garage height being a problem. :#
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

I hate that too. Unfortunately my explorer is too tall for my garage. When we bought the house I had a smaller vehicle. Didn't even think about garage height being a problem. :#

that sucks a bit lady! Having a garage, but your vehicle doesn't fit. Covered parking is a true luxury I don't have either
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I'm so tired
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Jeff bezos divorce. poor guys only gonna be worth like 68 billion dollars now. some people really got it awful i guess.
    and they been married like 25 years too it's like true love and institutional marriage are an illusion or something :'(
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    Options
    I’m thinking about going home
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    Some think I’m a rabble-rouser but honestly I’m just a man who dislikes when bad people pretend to be good

I don’t think your a rabble-rouser but in all fairness it’s easy to forget that we all live in colours of grey. What I mean is, we all have faults and can’t truely judge someone’s else’s choices and/or intentions until you’ve walked on that person’s path. Even if you think you won’t make the same choices, understanding someone can help you understand their perspective.

I love the way your beautiful mind works sister!❤ ...it matches that beautiful face & heart!!!🤗
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    where dem gifs at?

Da Man took em away😒🤷

Someone 💙(@Cowsfan1)was a 💎 and created a new one....but the memories...😩💔
  • MrSunshinez
    MrSunshinez Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    There ya go again! Getting me on the train to Cornhuballday.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    Options
    All I'm saying is that Henry Cavill can probably get it from everyone

I’d vouche for that
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    What's up with people who call your home number when they clearly have your cell number because they've called/texted you on it before.

What made them decide, "hey let's try him at home first"........ on a random Saturday morning bro???

People are weird as hell to me.