What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Slum Lord probably had a hit put on the old dude just to evict the widow and hike rent. Easier that legally breaking the contract.

Smh. The inhumanity of profiteers.

Dem bastids.

The connoisseurs of Black Economy. Everyone is seemingly expandable.

what

Isn't a racist term, rather focusing on people who operate outside the tax and regulatory system. Term was obviously lost in translation . Maybe you're familiar with Dark economy, Black Market Economy et al.

• 777Gemma888
    Options
    Slum Lord probably had a hit put on the old dude just to evict the widow and hike rent. Easier that legally breaking the contract.

Dem bastids.

what

Isn't a racist term, rather focusing on people who operate outside the tax and regulatory system. Term was obviously lost in translation . Maybe you're familiar with Dark economy, Black Market Economy et al.

I was asking what in reference to the whole sentence - I didn't bold that term.

People who engage in Dark Economics are often times oblivious to everyone else. People outside their organised syndicates are expandable. They tend to have a taste for cruelty @Slum Lords, as posted SirMxyzptlk.
  • SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member
    Options

Dem bastids.

Google admited it discussed a security breach earlier this year that effeced 100's of thousands of users sensitive information and decided to keep it internal because the number of users was below what they consdiered their importance threshold.

Jeprodizing 100's of thousands of people's fincnaces and life is BELOW their threshold of concern.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    CookingWithCumin is on my mind

Excuse me?

Did you fart? :D
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options

Excuse me?

You got you one of them admirers!
  • SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member
    Options

Excuse me?

You must have a small skeleton. He likes those

Skelital size matters?
  • 777Gemma888
    edited January 2019
    Options

Dem bastids.

Google admited it discussed a security breach earlier this year that effeced 100's of thousands of users sensitive information and decided to keep it internal because the number of users was below what they consdiered their importance threshold.

Jeprodizing 100's of thousands of people's fincnaces and life is BELOW their threshold of concern.

Preservation of the platform business model is seemingly criminal with their vices, yes. First, FB with Cambridge Analytica, now Google with Google+ ... Question is, are they too big to be disciplined through the very regulations they'd hoped to remain shrouded from?

Legal, moral and ethical breaches in triplicate. Moral and ethical, many skate around fairly regularly, or rather redefine to suit business models. Legal? Not one to tarry with.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    Options
    I
    Being asked out on a date tonight..by a female I work with occassionally.

Could be fun 🤷‍♂️

Should I though? Cos I ain't ever...

Yes, if you don’t like it don’t do it any more
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,404 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I’m thinking that being snowed in with all the kids and the already stir-crazy dog was not at all my plan for the weekend, but I’ll have to survive it because the countdown to my much-anticipated mini vacation is down to 121 hours.